Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL

Oct 07, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH

Feb 27, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

101 - 125 of 599 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Kimberly M S S

Jul 30, 2020

Excellent course I learn a lot of about the grammae and right now I can understand better the modals and presents

By Abigail B

Jul 17, 2017

It is very useful and it helps a lots..

I really enjoyed it a lots..

I am hoping that I will improve more better.

By MOHMAMMAD I S

I learn a lot of things about perfect tenses and also the uesd of Modals and learn about the way of uses of it.

By Pranav N

Nov 20, 2018

Excellent course content. I actually saw improvement in my spoken English. A big thank you to the instructors.

By Hurrem N

Jun 26, 2020

This Course was so Beneficial and easy to understand. All the teachers have explained the topics very well .

By Anibal H S

Oct 16, 2016

Congratulations ! This course was one of my best online courses. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.

By Alessandra M

Sep 01, 2019

Eu gostei bastante deste curso, me ajudou a melhorar e praticar mais o meu inglês. Obrigada pelas lições ;)

By Joaquin A R C

Jul 14, 2020

Excelent course!! it has all the material necesary to understand perfect tenses, I definitely recommend it

By Clarissa G M A

Jul 27, 2018

Excelente curso, te enseñan muy bien el uso de los tiempos perfectos en ingles! todo muy claro y dinamico.

By Rabab K

Mar 05, 2018

It was so helpful for me. It helps me to full the gaps in my previous knowledge of the grammr tenses.

By TONI H

Feb 26, 2018

I have been study English since I was a child, now I understand the tenses in English a little more.

By Viren P

It was really interesting yo learn overhere. I got to learn perfect tenses and models conceptually.

By Arslan S

Aug 28, 2018

amazing course for learning english this course is very simple for everyone

thanx for enrole me free

By KHILESHWAR R

Apr 16, 2020

Concepts were beautifully explained. Good for a beginner. You should give this course your time.

By Gustavo M T

Jun 25, 2020

I learn a lot with this course. The videos are great, the teachers too. Thanks for the help! (:

By Deusilene S M

Sep 23, 2019

I loved the course and the teachers. The videos and materials were helpful to my understanding.

By Aghed S K

Sep 23, 2018

ganz ehrlich zu reden ....der Kurs ist sehr sinnvoll und macht Spaß ohne Ende

vielen Dank dafür

By Talia J E A

Jan 17, 2020

Very good, a perfect course for remembering things, and to know more about the perfect tenses.

By Veronica D V P

Jun 01, 2020

Thank you. It was a nice course. I like the way you presented all the topics. Easy to learn.

By Maxwell L

Mar 16, 2018

I'd strongly recommend this specialization to my friend. It's helpful for English learners.

By Chaman A D

Feb 28, 2018

I have learned so many things from your useful course.

I give you thousands of likes.

thanks.

By Alex J R V

Aug 04, 2020

This was an excellent course, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in it.

By Muhosina A M

Jul 22, 2020

This lesson was very effective and easy to understand. I recommend this course to everyone.

By Md. K H

I have learned a lot and I think I can teach following the procedure the teachers followed.

By Jeanne C N

Jun 17, 2019

Tão bom e tão fácil de entender! É o melhor curso de gramática em inglês online que já fiz.