Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

176 - 200 of 805 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Max C C R

Apr 30, 2020

I really liked the way they explain the topics, so clear and easy to understand.

The exercises are good to reinforce .

By Anas A

Jul 20, 2019

Thank you for all efforts you did, it is really excellant course and important to understand perfect tense and modals.

By Mary C

Jun 2, 2018

Thanks for making the material easy to follow and the interactive exercise was really a fun way to learn the material.

By Wiam B

Nov 16, 2020

The course is great and so helpful

But i have a problem that i completed the course and i didn't get my certifecate!!

Dec 5, 2019

I study English in my college so this course was really important for me. I thank you, I appreciate your efforts. 💙

By Wilfredo M

Mar 10, 2019

It is a great course. If the instructors were available to clarify doubts and provide feedback it would be terrific.

By Lotfy M

Dec 12, 2016

Great course really helped me I have been having difficulties with grammar and can't wait til the next course starts

By Lyu N

Aug 7, 2016

Very great course,the teacher is very breezy.Their speed of talking is modest,so I can understand every single word.

By Malka T

Sep 24, 2020

It was a great course. Helped me a lot with Perfect Tenses and modals and many doubts I had about them got cleared.

By Kimberly M S S

Jul 30, 2020

Excellent course I learn a lot of about the grammae and right now I can understand better the modals and presents

By Abigail B

Jul 17, 2017

It is very useful and it helps a lots..

I really enjoyed it a lots..

I am hoping that I will improve more better.

By Nusra O

Aug 17, 2020

I got to learn grammar rules that I was not using correctly. Indeed a good course to polish your grammar skills.

By MOHMAMMAD I S

I learn a lot of things about perfect tenses and also the uesd of Modals and learn about the way of uses of it.

By Pranav N

Nov 20, 2018

Excellent course content. I actually saw improvement in my spoken English. A big thank you to the instructors.

By Wint M N

Aug 27, 2020

I can review Perfect Tenses and Modals again. And, this course can enhance my writing skills and grammar too.

By Hurrem N

Jun 26, 2020

This Course was so Beneficial and easy to understand. All the teachers have explained the topics very well .

By Anibal H S

Oct 16, 2016

Congratulations ! This course was one of my best online courses. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.

By Jade F

Sep 8, 2020

Um curso muito bem estruturado, permite que o aprendizado seja realizado de maneira fluída e com qualidade!

By Alessandra M

Sep 1, 2019

Eu gostei bastante deste curso, me ajudou a melhorar e praticar mais o meu inglês. Obrigada pelas lições ;)

By Luz M R P

Aug 16, 2020

It was an amazing course. I really love the way they present the grammar structures, exercises, and exams.

By Joaquin A R C

Jul 14, 2020

Excelent course!! it has all the material necesary to understand perfect tenses, I definitely recommend it

By Clarissa G M A

Jul 26, 2018

Excelente curso, te enseñan muy bien el uso de los tiempos perfectos en ingles! todo muy claro y dinamico.

By Naomi F

Oct 20, 2020

I am very grateful for this course, because it helped me improve my understanding of the English Grammar.

By Heyner J C S

Aug 9, 2020

This course was really incredible, I could learn much. If you wanna lear more, this course is the right.

By Zeinab Z

Oct 25, 2020

It is an important course to improve our language, as we know grammar is the bases of English Language.