Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

226 - 250 of 403 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Rafiatu M

Feb 16, 2016

i have learnt a lot from this course. Great Lecturers

By Syed A A S

Dec 03, 2015

Best course for revision of healthcare professionals

By Wiser W

Feb 12, 2017

Well planned and delivered in sequence for easy understanding.

By HanGao

Oct 07, 2015

This course is very good!!!

By Ho J W B

Dec 10, 2016

The instructors were very helpful! Emma is a great educator who responds almost instantly to your questions in the forum, making learning so much accessible! Definitely a great course even for someone who does not have any biology to pick it up! Don't be hesitant to learning! Go for it!

By Kiran G

Mar 14, 2016

Very systematic and simple

By Joseph F y s

Oct 06, 2017

very useful course

By Enzo V

Feb 11, 2017

un curso muy entretenido, con excelentes profesores.

By Светлана М

Jul 20, 2017

THANK YOU for very good and usefull information

By WONG S M

Sep 16, 2017

老师讲得很仔细,英文有点跟不上,学得慢,但真的可以学到好多东西。

By Nilanjan P

Aug 01, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By 李行知

Aug 22, 2016

good lessons

By Ana L V R

Sep 08, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!

By Лугинина А П

Feb 26, 2017

I don't have biological education, so I wanted to improve my knowledge in Biology. I found the course very useful and interesting, thank you!

By John C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By Karoline d P B

Jun 09, 2017

perfect

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By Diana M

Dec 28, 2017

Excelente curso, muy dinámico y fácil de entender. Sin duda, ¡Muy recomendable!

By Princewill N C

Jul 03, 2018

Superb

By Sergey P

Jun 25, 2018

Excellent course, concise and consistent. Somewhat challenging for me with my limited background in biology, but for the most part it was the challenge I've enjoyed. Big thanks to everyone who made this course.

By Courtney B

Jun 27, 2017

This is an excellent researcher course

By ERIC

Sep 01, 2016

very professional

By Harald S

Jun 25, 2018

In beginning ..confusing ..confusing.. than some light (led ?) and as time went on just more andmore could i follow and understand..this..only due to the course layout and..and the absoluteoutstanding teaching staff