Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

251 - 275 of 762 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Railson C O d B

Jun 21, 2020

Foi um grande presente para mim. Eu gostei muito do curso, não tenho palavras para agradecer.

By Sehyeon A

Sep 11, 2018

So informative and well-structured lecture. Recommended for beginners and intermediates also.

By Naufal A

Apr 29, 2020

I am very happy with this good result, I study hard, I want to be even better in the future.

By John P C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By Lisa K

Nov 14, 2015

Great course! Hard, I'm learning lots but very well-put together and well delivered. Bravo!

By Uzayr S

Sep 1, 2015

Very informative and detailed, especially useful if you are studying physiology or biology.

By Lau T C

Nov 12, 2020

Great to cover all the system in the body and have quick response on our question. Thanks

By Lauren W

Mar 26, 2017

A great course, very informative with well thought out, easily understood video lectures.

By Guilherme L

Aug 28, 2020

Thanks Professor Jakoi and Professor Carbrey, this course are amazing course, I love it!

By Luciana d O P

May 15, 2020

Curso muito bom, realmente excelente. Me ajudou muito a compreender a fisiologia humana.

By Sakares S

Oct 6, 2015

Very nice for who have less background in biology like me. Very well-documented lecture.

By Agnel R P

Oct 3, 2020

I loved the course because it was very easy to understand with the help of the teachers

By DRABO M S

Oct 31, 2015

If you need challenge and exciting venture in biology, I ensure this course is for you!

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By vsaavedra1608@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017

Excelente curso, el material disponible es buenisimo y se agradece el nivel del curso.

By jennifer

Mar 6, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.

By Tracy W Y C

Aug 22, 2020

The course material is interesting and informative, Jennifer and Emma were excellent!

By Diana C

May 13, 2020

Excellent lectures. I really enjoyed and learned from this course. Thanks so much !!!

By Nilanjan P

Aug 1, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By Mateo L

Nov 2, 2020

Great Course very good practice and overall had a very positive learning experience.

By Hubertus D T

Sep 21, 2020

Amazing. The Explanation is Great. My understanding for the subject is now complete

By Saurav D

Jul 6, 2020

It was a well-explained course. I learned new things and made my concepts stronger.

By Michele P

Jul 27, 2019

Very very professional Course, complete even if only Introductory. I am very happy.

By Sanket S

May 18, 2017

Really well taught course. Highly recommended, very useful for me as a nutritionist

By basem m s