Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

26 - 50 of 403 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Vladimir

Apr 09, 2019

Very good and elaborate Physiology course! Thank you for this experience.

By Ahmed A T A

Apr 09, 2019

thank you for all thing.

By yaroslav

Dec 11, 2018

This course is quite enormous and (for a first-timer into that topic) gives a vast understanding about human body and all the processes that are going on there on daily basis. Lots of practical information. Gives a clear whole picture of our organism. Bravo!

By marisa f

Jan 26, 2019

great, informative course.

By Hardik B

Jan 26, 2019

A tough yet very informative and interesting course. If you could add a bit about dialysis in the course material, it would be really helpful and increase the course's appeal.

By David M

Apr 12, 2019

Is good made me smarter. Helped me with my actual classes

By Oriana C G O

Jul 15, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Kamal S

Jul 18, 2018

It's Very Amazing Learning For Me.I love this course also enjoy the course.Thanks Coursera Give Me This Learning opportunities.

By Mingjie W

Jul 22, 2018

This course is short, but very useful and full of fundamental knowledge about physiology. I like it very much.

By Ayham A

Feb 25, 2018

That was an amazing journey to the human body , I advise each one interested in understanding the mechanism of how we internally look enters this course

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By Mark L

i enjoyed the time here

Basem Saleh "BA"

By Terence W

Sep 10, 2015

this course is thorough and in depth, but also understandable. It's enjoyable too.

By susan m k

Apr 19, 2017

I took this course ahead of taking anatomy and physiology for my nursing program. It was EXCELLENT!!

By Khlang H

Mar 01, 2017

Great class...

By Joanna Z

May 22, 2017

The course was quite difficult to finish for a person with no physics and chemistry knowledge. However I still find it covering number of interesting topics and it allowed me to understand body a bit better. Thank you

By Aris M

Sep 20, 2015

So much useful information, thanks

By Yardley M K

Mar 31, 2016

This is one of the best courses. I really enjoyed taking this class again. this class is not easy. you do have to put in the time and effort to study the material and it is well worth your effort. thank you for pulling this all together and teaching me!

By Leong Z Y

Aug 31, 2015

Clear, easy to understand, and with great lectures. Highly recommend.

By Abraham N

Aug 27, 2015

I am a fan of Dr. Jakoi, excellent course!

By Claire C

Aug 15, 2015

thorough and very interesting

By Michal T

Oct 12, 2017

A comprehensive introduction to Human Physiology. My background in physiology had been rather poor (should have paid more attention in Biology lessons:) but I understood this course well. It is well structured and explained at a quite basic level. If you do not mind stopping the lessons now and then to check out some terminology, I believe this course is just perfect. It has also been quite fun, too. I would appreciate more "real" pictures included in addition to the diagrams. Good luck with the course and thank you!

By Sakares S

Oct 06, 2015

Very nice for who have less background in biology like me. Very well-documented lecture.