Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

51 - 75 of 403 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By ali a

Nov 14, 2017

this course was so much helpful to understand more about physiology

By Sergey P

Jun 25, 2018

Excellent course, concise and consistent. Somewhat challenging for me with my limited background in biology, but for the most part it was the challenge I've enjoyed. Big thanks to everyone who made this course.

By 庄檐

Nov 06, 2016

Useful course.

By Courtney B

Jun 27, 2017

This is an excellent researcher course

By Rusalka G

Jan 28, 2017

It's very useful and interesting course.

By Bei L

Jun 13, 2017

Very clearly demonstrated, well structured, challenging.

By andreea b

Aug 16, 2016

Great lectures, easy to comprehend and follow! Very similar content to what I am from my university!

By Annemarie S

Nov 02, 2016

As a Medical student just finishing the bachelor phase of my studies, I used this course to quickly refresh my knowledge on physiology. It helped a lot!

By Arman D

Jun 29, 2017

Good course but i need complete course on Human Anatomy and Physiology.

By Jan-Frieder H

Apr 19, 2018

I learnt a lot, the material is awesome, what a great course concept, Well Done!

By Ellen T

May 04, 2018

Very helpful. I seek for something to learn about Biology and Physiology and this is definitely a great choice for both high school and undergraduate students. It is not hard to comprehend, but challenging to master. Very good course.

By Kin I R N

By Ayham A

Feb 25, 2018

That was an amazing journey to the human body , I advise each one interested in understanding the mechanism of how we internally look enters this course

By 心微 陳

Jul 03, 2018

It's really a great course !

By Aspasia S

Nov 12, 2017

Simple and comprehensive, yet sound and on point presentation of the basics of the vast field of Physiology. This course helps a lot on focusing on the important terms and conditions and in organizing everything in one's mind. Particularly helpful for undergraduates on the health sciences' field, who can be overwhelmed when in first contact with this subject. I would strongly recommend and encourage everybody interested to enroll.

By Luis F C R

Feb 05, 2018

It was excellent, thanks so much.

By Mylene

Feb 26, 2018

Excellent course! Enjoyed the format and the information given!

By Mark L

learned a lot!

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By WANG W

Sep 27, 2017

greatky

By J

Dec 16, 2017

it is really great course for medical students. i just love it . The way of teaching of professor is very simple and very effective. :)

By David d V L

Apr 04, 2018

Excellent course

By Enzo V

Feb 11, 2017

un curso muy entretenido, con excelentes profesores.

By Светлана М

Jul 20, 2017

THANK YOU for very good and usefull information

By WONG S M