Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

176 - 200 of 400 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Johanna G

Dec 08, 2016

very good really had to work through the material and was good recap of subject that I leARNED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO. I liked that I could purchase the suebook for a reasonable price.

By Ivan

Sep 17, 2015

Very interesting course!

By Clarice

Dec 15, 2015

Professoras explicam muito bem, sempre estão retomando os tópicos mais importantes, em todos os vídeos quase tem uns minutinhos para relembrar o que foi visto na aula anterior. As legendas funcionam certinho, só alguns vídeos que ela é atrasada, mas no geral todas funcionam.

Curso muito bom, ajuda muito na vida acadêmica.

By ROSSLYN O

Jan 26, 2016

I highly recommend this class for anyone taking an animal physiology class. The instructors really simplify all topics to where its very easy to understand and keep up.

By Vinicius T S H

Sep 02, 2015

Very good course,recommended

By Mohammad A K

Nov 18, 2015

Very good for a undergraduate student.

Thanks

By Hilary A

Dec 30, 2015

Great course full of detail and challenge. I will definitely take this again and wholeheartedly recommend courses offered by Duke University. Thank you.

By Patsarachaya C

May 14, 2018

Good

By Taryn B

Dec 04, 2015

Such an interesting topic with really well informed teachers.

By Jana S

Sep 12, 2017

great course. I really recommend :)

By Harry B

Aug 17, 2015

I like the structure of the lectures.

By Sara M

Sep 09, 2017

awesome course and wonderful lecturers. it was a great refreshment for physiology.

the course is heavy and needs time to read the material and study, so i advise not to take other courses at the same time.

By Andres J T G

Sep 27, 2016

me ha parecido un excelente curso, soy estudiante de medicina en colombia y cuando estudié fisiología usaba los videos del curso para ayudarme. muy bueno!

By Ted F

Sep 16, 2015

I am awed by the construct and workings of the human body after taking this course. The instructors and course material were top notch! Highly recommended.

By Isabel

Aug 28, 2015

I love this course

I've learned so much already

By Rose B

Dec 28, 2015

I found this class to be fascinating. My only regret is that it's over.

By Sami U

Mar 02, 2016

just outstanding.

By Ibrahim Y

Aug 14, 2015

human physiology to the max. i loved every aspect of this course

By Mariana A

Sep 08, 2015

Best of the best

By Antonio f

Dec 25, 2015

exelente curso

By DRABO M S

Nov 01, 2015

If you need challenge and exciting venture in biology, I ensure this course is for you!

By Mohammed A O

Jul 12, 2016

Things are getting clearer in my mind, thanks to these wounderful teachers.

By Juan-David N

Apr 06, 2016

Amazing. And the most amazing-est is I can come back and check lectures anytime over and over. Love it.

By Jesús A G A

Dec 28, 2015

Genial!

By Akbibi

Jun 22, 2016

Excellent!! Thanks to professors for their hard work and thanks to the university to give this opportunity free of charge.