Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

226 - 250 of 404 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

Nov 04, 2015

Great great resource

By Paul B O

Feb 24, 2016

Best and best delivered course with best tutors and warm students.

By Mariëtte v D

Jul 12, 2017

A very interesting and informative course, with excellent support from Emma Jakoi and Jennifer Carbrey.

By Meenal K

Aug 07, 2015

great .thx to dr oakley for wonderful videos n i liked her style of teaching.always with a smiling face!

By David K C

Aug 07, 2015

A detailed course with excellent lectures and study guide (readings).

By Anina v d W

Sep 02, 2015

Very well presented and incredibly interesting

By daniela m

Sep 20, 2015

Easy to undertand. Simple words are always use and the professor give you examples.

By Ghada A

Nov 30, 2015

great course

By Rafael I P T

Aug 29, 2015

excellent

By Taylor V

May 06, 2016

Very informative. I just wish I had more time to immerse myself into the material

By Johanna G

Dec 08, 2016

very good really had to work through the material and was good recap of subject that I leARNED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO. I liked that I could purchase the suebook for a reasonable price.

By Dr S S S

May 14, 2018

It is a great comprehensive course. All the physiological concepts have been explained in a lucid manner.

By Ivan

Sep 17, 2015

Very interesting course!

By Sara M

Sep 09, 2017

awesome course and wonderful lecturers. it was a great refreshment for physiology.

the course is heavy and needs time to read the material and study, so i advise not to take other courses at the same time.

By Tomas P

Jul 25, 2017

a great introduction to human physiology!

By Andres J T G

Sep 27, 2016

me ha parecido un excelente curso, soy estudiante de medicina en colombia y cuando estudié fisiología usaba los videos del curso para ayudarme. muy bueno!

By Ted F

Sep 16, 2015

I am awed by the construct and workings of the human body after taking this course. The instructors and course material were top notch! Highly recommended.

By Daniel J M

Oct 07, 2015

Great course you really learn a lot about the various systems in the body, and can now have a new look at your health.

By Isabel

Aug 28, 2015

I love this course

I've learned so much already

By Rose B

Dec 28, 2015

I found this class to be fascinating. My only regret is that it's over.

By Akshita C