Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

226 - 250 of 765 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Maryam F

Aug 4, 2020

Enjoyed the course alot ,.gud explanations were given ,it helps a lot to me to understand the things well.

By Letícia R d A

Jun 30, 2020

Um ótimo curso para quem está começando a aprender sobre fisiologia. Parabéns para a Universidade de Duke!

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By Muhammad J A

Sep 5, 2020

One of the best courses at Coursera. The instructors are very good and explain everything in an easy way.

By Prisca N O

Jun 11, 2020

It was an interesting and highly educative course especially for someone aspiring into the medical field.

By Diogo S L

Great way to review basic physiology, Loved both lecturers and even improved my knowledge on some systems

By Johan S G G

Nov 18, 2019

It is an excellent course, I do recommend it to everybody who wants to learn more about human physiology!

By Dr S S S

May 14, 2018

It is a great comprehensive course. All the physiological concepts have been explained in a lucid manner.

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Marco A p M

May 6, 2019

Great course with a lot of informations and a good base for people that would like to be a doctor !!!!

By Meenal K

Aug 7, 2015

great .thx to dr oakley for wonderful videos n i liked her style of teaching.always with a smiling face!

By Mariëtte v D

Jul 12, 2017

A very interesting and informative course, with excellent support from Emma Jakoi and Jennifer Carbrey.

By JUAN D N L

Apr 5, 2016

Amazing. And the most amazing-est is I can come back and check lectures anytime over and over. Love it.

By Payal C

Aug 26, 2016

Wonderful course, lots to learn! A bit difficult if you don't already have a solid Biology background.

By PABLO P M

Sep 2, 2020

Este curso me permitió entender una materia que me parece imposible. Muchas gracias a las profesoras.

By Ryan S

Mar 5, 2017

This course provides me with a basic introduction to physiology. I learn a lot by taking this course.

By andreea b

Aug 15, 2016

Great lectures, easy to comprehend and follow! Very similar content to what I am from my university!

By susan m k

Apr 19, 2017

I took this course ahead of taking anatomy and physiology for my nursing program. It was EXCELLENT!!

By Daniel E R J

Jan 20, 2016

Well structured, concise and an overall joy to watch, this course makes it easy to learn physiology.

By José J H S

Jul 1, 2020

I learned quite a bit about basic physiology issues, and reaffirmed much of my knowledge. Thank you

By Ahmed G

Nov 9, 2019

Wonderful course. I recommend this course for everyone who really wants to know what physiology is.

By mason b

May 15, 2020

Fantastic course. Notes and lectures do a great job of showing how interconnected the systems are.

By WENYAO Y

Jul 6, 2020

Very informative course and helpful in a breif understanding of basic human physiology knowledge.

By Hiyas R C

This is a very informative and outstanding webinar like experience. Thank you so much coursera! ♥

By JUAN F G P

Jun 25, 2020

Es un gran curso, con excelentes docentes y una gran dinámica para aprender. Muchas gracias!!!