Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

226 - 250 of 404 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Mylene

Feb 26, 2018

Excellent course! Enjoyed the format and the information given!

By Luis F C R

Feb 05, 2018

It was excellent, thanks so much.

By J

Dec 16, 2017

it is really great course for medical students. i just love it . The way of teaching of professor is very simple and very effective. :)

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Adela E

Oct 03, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By Sharon H

May 20, 2017

It is one of the hardest and most rewarding course I have ever taken, It open paths in my brain that I didn't know i had. Thank you for bringing this opportunity to someone like me. In my life, I would have never been able to attend Duke University

By svetlana s

Jun 09, 2016

One of the best free online A&P courses I have seen and been part of. The content is very well laid out and is presented in a very easy to follow manner. I would highly recommend doing this course. There is a lot of new information to learn especially if you have not done A&P before, but the excellent video lectures and written resources make it relatively easy to find answers.

By Marcel P P

Apr 19, 2017

It's definitely a great course! Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey have presented a marvelous course. In my opinion, the student has to have some background in biology. It's perfect to those students or professionals that want to recycle their knowledge.

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Sofiya M

Jun 14, 2016

An incredibly useful course!

By Michael T

Jan 16, 2016

Interesting and challenging material

By Oliver D J

Oct 09, 2015

Challenging and stimulating the mind

By medhat a

Jan 07, 2016

AWESOME!

By Yves P

Apr 11, 2016

very good and lots of excellent information, well presented.

By Шкутов Г А

Jan 03, 2016

Very good course!

By Arkadeep M

Jan 03, 2016

Very helpful..

By Amanda C

Mar 30, 2016

The two professors are amazing, very good course!

By Wayne W

Nov 10, 2015

Great professors.

By Andrea b

Oct 29, 2015

Fantastic! Dr. Jakoi, in particular, is a wonderful lecturer.

By Luke S

Apr 09, 2017

Excellent course. Well structured, with detailed lectures and course materials.

By Lakshmanan J