Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

51 - 75 of 414 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By deepika s

Oct 31, 2019

thank you coursera for providing such important courses. The language is so easy to understand and the subject material provided was also so updated. In future i will also continue learning with coursera.

By Sara M

Sep 09, 2017

awesome course and wonderful lecturers. it was a great refreshment for physiology.

the course is heavy and needs time to read the material and study, so i advise not to take other courses at the same time.

By Kin I R N

Apr 16, 2018

By Lucy L

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.

By Johanna G

Dec 08, 2016

very good really had to work through the material and was good recap of subject that I leARNED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO. I liked that I could purchase the suebook for a reasonable price.

By charlotte m

Jan 17, 2016

i love this course it really pushes me to think about what we are learning and i love to work hard. thank you for designing such a brilliant course for me and my other course friends to learn

By Natalie E

Nov 13, 2019

Loved this course, it was so thoughtfully done. I could feel my knowledge growing and with each module it improved. I would recommend this to anyone looking to learn about human physiology.

By Grzegorz S

Dec 12, 2015

Very good introductory course that allowed me to understand key body system. High quality lectures understandable for beginners with desire to get better understanding how body functions.

By Carmel F

Jan 20, 2016

I would not have passed my nursing class I had not found this course! It help to breakdown the overarching thought behind each system. I cant thank the professors and Coursera enough!

By Borja M R

Oct 04, 2018

Introductory Human Physiology course is a great tool to figure out how the human body works, focusing on the most relevant aspects of the organism and making it easy to understand.

By Hardik B

Jan 26, 2019

A tough yet very informative and interesting course. If you could add a bit about dialysis in the course material, it would be really helpful and increase the course's appeal.

By ROSSLYN O

Jan 26, 2016

I highly recommend this class for anyone taking an animal physiology class. The instructors really simplify all topics to where its very easy to understand and keep up.

By Yordan S B

Aug 26, 2018

It´s a very interesting and update course. For doctor, It´s a good opportunity to remember the human physiology and remember the gread things that it´s the human body.

By Gabriel S

Jun 25, 2017

It was truly fascinating, I had taken it in college, but this was a great reminder and refresher. You guys make it easy and fun, thank you for all the great lectures.

By Ana V

Nov 07, 2015

This course is actually more informative than the course for human physiology i took at university. I cant stop watching the videos.Thank you for the great content.

By Intishar R

Apr 03, 2016

This well organized course can provide a solid foundation in Human Physiology. Great for learners with an interest in Physiology and little background in biology.

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Pastor A S B

Dec 23, 2019

That was a great course. It took me 3 years to complete, but only 3 months to actually do it. It was a great learning experience that I never forget. Thank you

By Jason P

Oct 26, 2015

This course was very informative as I have learned a great deal of information. I also purchased the e-book which has helped guide me and teach me new things.

By David

Sep 30, 2018

Estupendo. Las explicaciones en vídeo por parte del profesorado son geniales. Yo creo que es de los poquitos cursos que tienen este sistema. Muy satisfecho.

By abhi

Aug 30, 2018

Very nice way of explaining all the concept . Also good for students of south asian country .it covers almost all the syllabus of zoology related to humans.

By Ted F

Sep 16, 2015

I am awed by the construct and workings of the human body after taking this course. The instructors and course material were top notch! Highly recommended.

By Andres J T G

Sep 27, 2016

me ha parecido un excelente curso, soy estudiante de medicina en colombia y cuando estudié fisiología usaba los videos del curso para ayudarme. muy bueno!

By Ana L V R

Sep 08, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!