Learner Reviews & Feedback for Planning and Organizing for Supervisors by Institute of Certified Professional Managers
About the Course
This course provides the essential skills and knowledge that you will need as a supervisor to develop goals and objectives and plans to achieve them, solve problems and make effective decisions, and obtain the best possible people to staff the organization. At its conclusion, you will be able to:
• Utilize a systematic approach to make decisions and solve problems.
• Apply ethical codes and standards to make decisions that are good for both the organization and society.
• Create plans by applying appropriate planning tools and setting SMART goals and objectives.
• Identify elements of typical organizational structures.
• Describe how to utilize groups and teams for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
• Describe and apply best practices for hiring, training and evaluating employees.
Most importantly, you will be able to apply this knowledge immediately to be a more effective, efficient supervisor.
If you want to become or are currently working as a supervisor, this course is made for you. You do not need to have management or supervisory. If you have a high school diploma or its equivalent and a few years of work experience, you are qualified for this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course, and you do not need any special software....
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Planning and Organizing for Supervisors