Back to Positioning: What you need for a successful Marketing Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positioning: What you need for a successful Marketing Strategy by IE Business School

4.4

Positioning is the heart of any Marketing Strategy, the core that you must get right. It does not matter whether you start with a clearly defined target group or with a differential value proposition: you will need end up with a clear segment or segments upon which we build our Marketing Plan. In this course - the second in our Marketing Strategy Specialization - IE professor Ignacio Gafo will guide you through the essential stages of this key marketing process, starting with the basic elements that you will require and deciding on the market segmentation and marketing. The course progresses to examine the key market trends that you will encounter and will provide you with a handy practical toolbox of skills. The course features interviews with industry professionals as well as on location videos where we quiz members of the public on their attitude towards this key concept. After this course you will be in no doubt of where to position your product and which segment you are going to attempt to attract....

NK
Dec 20, 2016

Professor Ignacio elaborated the concept of positioning in a detailed manner. 5C's are very nicely explained. The videos are short and engaging which helped in increasing concentration.

LO
Feb 7, 2018

It has been very instrumental in my case as i redefine the strategy for my organization. Simple and easy to understand with very good case study literature provided. Thanks guys

26 - 50 of 151 Reviews for Positioning: What you need for a successful Marketing Strategy

By Jubilee G

Jun 20, 2017

Gives a sound and clear knowledge of Positioning and related concepts. Thank you for this platform...

By Ihsan

Oct 6, 2018

Super informative course. I really loved this course. Thank you professor and thank you IE.

By Ajay S C

May 15, 2020

Great content. The quizzes are extremely engaging and challenging at the same time.

By Izabella C

Apr 30, 2020

The course covered all the promised content and was well explained bu the teacher.

By Saurabh M

Feb 20, 2017

Great course and explanations were in detail. Would highly recommend this course.

By Shabanova O

Jan 19, 2019

I like it. This course was interesting and full of knowledge. Thank you Coursera

By Savdar I

Mar 12, 2018

Highly recommended for young entrepreneur and start-up entrepreneur especially.

By Kehinde D

Great course but it was quite tough since I do not have a marketing backgroud

By Naveed I

May 9, 2020

This course is really really helpful in my career thanks to positioning team

By Abhishek S

Feb 23, 2020

Wonderful learning with great insights from real life Case Studies, Thanks

By SALLY Y Y L

Nov 3, 2017

It was a great basic course in marketing. Thanks for the knowledge shared.

By ASHWIN U S

Jul 18, 2016

Great course! Wonderful learning experience! Would strongly recommend!! :)

By JOHN P B

Jun 24, 2019

This is an amazing course which is quite interesting and informative.

By Sthepanie P

Sep 8, 2019

Course material is straightforward and simple. Really learned a lot.

By Karlanie B

Oct 24, 2018

Very helpful. Clear, easy to understand and entertaining. Thank you

By Oscar C

Dec 24, 2019

Me agrado mucho el curso y con los conceptos claros y directos.

By Ana R P

Mar 5, 2018

Thank you so much to the instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

By Ieelaa v

Aug 1, 2020

the positioning course form marketing strategy is very useful.

By Bayram F B

Jul 26, 2020

I learned positioning very well from the vauable course !!

By Derek D K

Jun 30, 2019

With each course I am building on Marketing fundamentals

By Kamile K

Dec 13, 2019

Great, detailed course, very well structured. Loved it!

By KINGSLEY Y .

Jun 12, 2019

it's really new experience for me . it'really good

By Nagadesi S

Mar 30, 2020

Great explanation and very informative. Thank you

By Marco A D

Sep 26, 2020

Best in class. I enjoy it, and I learn a lot.

By Koyna G

Oct 23, 2020

the course was very good. it helped me a lot