Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

IU

Jul 21, 2017

Great course. Learned a lot. Good material. Strong curriculum. A bit slow at time. Quality of video could be improved. Well worth the cost. It would be great if next level course was offered.

76 - 100 of 682 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By William A X B

Dec 02, 2016

I really enjoyed this time. Dra. Fredrickson makes it easy to understand this side of psychology, even when you haven't had any experience in the field.

By Smitha B

Apr 17, 2018

Really enjoyed the course and learned a lot.

By Hamdy E

Jun 01, 2017

Excellent course. helped me with my personal and professional career.

By carolina m d a

Nov 25, 2016

Great course! I strongly recommend this course for all my friends.

By paola p

Sep 06, 2015

the course is interesting and challenging. it presents the positive psychology paradigm in a broad and exhaustive way. the loving kindness meditation is a special gift that will be with me forever.

I especially appreciate how the lessons were managed, with the small group of four "students" who were then interviewed as experts in their fields of study or practice.

I only have to complain about the video quality. especially long videos used to interrupt after the first 5 minutes, both image and sound or image only. the only way to go further was refreshing continuously. so I hadn't any chance to do all the embedded activities.

my general review is: excellent course to have a first glance at positive psychology and a good platform to dive in from.

By Christopher O

May 17, 2017

great course for focusing our conscience on what is truly important for our wellbeing and expressing positive thoughts and gratitude in our every day life.

By mauricio m

Jun 24, 2017

Great Course!!

By Karen

May 22, 2016

Thank you so much Barbara. So much of your course content resonated with how I try to live my life and connect with people I encounter. The science behind it is very encouraging and validates that approach and to keep moving and growing in that direction.

By Irina C

z

!

By José d J A L

Aug 18, 2015

Excellent course! I am a total novice in the topic, but Dr. Fredrickson is a MASTER on sharing her wide knowledge and expertisse on Positive Psychology. I would recommend it for sure.

By Zelenák G

Feb 12, 2016

Eye opening and helping to adsorb science to enrich the one's thoughts and point of view on the powerful moments of everyday life. Thank you, I loved this course!

By JOHN Q

Feb 07, 2016

a bit simple but still interesting

By Dr.Halowine C

Oct 10, 2015

Enlightening....THANK YOU

By Wai S H

May 30, 2016

I learn a lot from this course. I

By Bahram H

Jul 05, 2016

Thank you Prof. Fredrickson for this life changing journey :)

By Shawnte'-Amoure S

Sep 07, 2015

This is a great course that provides many tips, tools, and tricks, on how to make the choice of living a positive

life. The professor presents an entirely new way of viewing simple everyday issues or life challenges that allow

you to persevere in a more peaceful less stressful way. I am so happy to have taken this course.

By Luis A B

Aug 14, 2015

Great course, the tools learned here I will apply my entire life

By Rory G

Dec 08, 2015

This course is organized in such an interesting way, it gets across the major points very quickly. It is very much a surface-level course in terms of the science, but that's exactly what I wanted. I want to be able to apply immediately, rather than get bogged down in the science.

This course is phenomenal and the material is extremely important. I've created changes in my life from the course already, including prioritizing positivity, and especially love.

By Marcelle V

May 31, 2016

It is a great course with scientific researches and data that made me find Positive Psychology interesting. I just finished the course and bought four books about it to get to know it better. Thank you Coursera and Dr. Barbara Fredrickson for this amazing opportunity.

By Nashri R

Mar 16, 2016

Great. i learn a lot of think that applicable in my daily life

By Yu Y

Jan 18, 2016

Best course in life ever! felt very positive ever since. I love this course and have already recommended it to many friends and Family who

By Nicolas K

Sep 17, 2017

This course is truly an eye-opener!

By Sana A

Aug 15, 2015

I just love it!

By Arek S

May 04, 2018

Very important and interesting.

By shivani m

Jan 27, 2016

It has been an excellent source of learning. I am taking the time to read the books that are recommended with the course thus the learning is richer. The formats used of video, supplemental reading, quiz etc are useful and spot on. Thanks