Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

IU

Jul 21, 2017

Great course. Learned a lot. Good material. Strong curriculum. A bit slow at time. Quality of video could be improved. Well worth the cost. It would be great if next level course was offered.

101 - 125 of 689 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By MELINA G

Oct 02, 2015

Buenísimo curso, muy bien planeado, interesante y completo.

By Inka I

Nov 30, 2016

This is an amazing course. As a psychology student, I gained important understanding of my responsibilities as a future psychologist. I feel more responsible for my actions as a psychology student and promoting tools in improving people's lives. Dr Barbara Fredrickson is an inspirational professor, highly intelligent and calm teacher, and can make you understand and feel relaxed and comfortable with studies. All of the fellow professors were also an important addition to course and presented interesting viewpoints. I highly recommend this to everyone and especially psychology students.

By Vikram A M

Sep 04, 2016

A fantastic course...simple to understand with far reaching impact for me in my personal and professional life.

By Jennifer T

Jan 18, 2016

Learned so much and this was applicable to my career in teaching.

By Magnus J

Dec 15, 2015

Learning positive psychology was interesting. A great course. Positive Psychology is the difference that makes the difference. I really recommend this course.

By Valerie T

Feb 17, 2018

Amazing!

By Rita D O

Mar 27, 2016

Excellent course. I do appreciate the resources and the follow up emails and I continue to go learn about this course.

By A G A

Sep 11, 2016

Great course. Your life never be the same after this course.

By Marco B

May 02, 2016

Wonderful.

By Ednei L

Oct 01, 2015

I great opportunity to be more happy e healthy!

By Matea G

Aug 13, 2017

This course was so eye-opening! It contains so much knowledge and useful information but also a lot of ideas for putting them into practical every-day use! I think it can be beneficial in many different ways. It's really a good step up if you are battling depression yourself, it's a great source of information if you are trying to help or coach others and also just a great tool for improving your life, health, and level of happiness. It's so smart but made in such a simple, understandable way. So grateful to Barbara and the whole team that put this together. In my country (Croatia) there is little to no talk about positive psychology and this was a unique opportunity for me to learn more about it and I am sure it will help me with my own project based around creating more happiness in our daily lives.

By Marty S

Jul 24, 2017

非常好的一门课程,中文字幕翻译准确,对我的帮助很大。但是我深挖了一下主讲教师,她貌似跟达赖有联系。

By Sara

Dec 01, 2017

I become very knowledgeable about positive psychology after taking this course. Most importantly the course is designed with participants (user) in mind. It is not all about theory. I learnt many useful skills that I can apply to life right away. Highly recommend!

By Gaetano B

Jan 06, 2017

thanks for this fantastic course!

By Andrew R

Jan 18, 2016

Great course that really highlights, with science to support, the tangible benefits and methods of pursuing positive emotions and thoughts. Definitely not a "lovey dovey" course, but rather a rich scientific approach to understanding and applying positive emotions and thoughts.

By Herve M

It is a great course.

By Rene A G G

Sep 18, 2015

Very very interesting and useful this course.

By Neha

Mar 31, 2016

This course has left a great impact on my daily life. I am able to look for those micro moments of postivity all around me and I am more happy person now a days

By ABDELHAK H

Jun 01, 2017

very helpful thank you.

By carmen l

Dec 04, 2015

I enjoy to learn the view of positive pychology. I would like to congratolate to Barbara i Fredrickson for the course, and the simple and objective presentation, and also practical. I´m invited for learn more.

By gwen l

Sep 02, 2015

Excellent course and very easy to grasp concepts as Dr. Barbara Fredericton is a wonderful instructor. I would like to take other courses taught by her. Thank you!!

By Lisa S

Sep 28, 2016

Excellent course filled with real-life applications on how to increase a feeling of connectedness and joy. Well-presented, interactive, and applicable to anyone interested in psychology, neuroscience, or just basic wellness. Very worth the time.

By Burhan u d A

Feb 11, 2018

Great course, discussion format helped to absorb more knowledge.

By Marivic

Oct 03, 2015

A great introductory courseThank you!