Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

IU

Jul 21, 2017

Great course. Learned a lot. Good material. Strong curriculum. A bit slow at time. Quality of video could be improved. Well worth the cost. It would be great if next level course was offered.

126 - 150 of 682 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Matea G

Aug 13, 2017

This course was so eye-opening! It contains so much knowledge and useful information but also a lot of ideas for putting them into practical every-day use! I think it can be beneficial in many different ways. It's really a good step up if you are battling depression yourself, it's a great source of information if you are trying to help or coach others and also just a great tool for improving your life, health, and level of happiness. It's so smart but made in such a simple, understandable way. So grateful to Barbara and the whole team that put this together. In my country (Croatia) there is little to no talk about positive psychology and this was a unique opportunity for me to learn more about it and I am sure it will help me with my own project based around creating more happiness in our daily lives.

By Daniellla F M C

May 31, 2016

It's been a great inspiration to my dissertation!

Thanks, Professor Fredrickson!

Jul 24, 2017

非常好的一门课程,中文字幕翻译准确,对我的帮助很大。但是我深挖了一下主讲教师,她貌似跟达赖有联系。

By Sara

Dec 01, 2017

I become very knowledgeable about positive psychology after taking this course. Most importantly the course is designed with participants (user) in mind. It is not all about theory. I learnt many useful skills that I can apply to life right away. Highly recommend!

By Ami J

Nov 30, 2015

I love this field of science. I am glad that they choose to keep this course here for a year and more. Thankyou

By Gaetano B

Jan 06, 2017

thanks for this fantastic course!

By Andrew R

Jan 18, 2016

Great course that really highlights, with science to support, the tangible benefits and methods of pursuing positive emotions and thoughts. Definitely not a "lovey dovey" course, but rather a rich scientific approach to understanding and applying positive emotions and thoughts.

By Herve M

Jan 18, 2016

It is a great course.

By Rene A G G

Sep 18, 2015

Very very interesting and useful this course.

By Neha

Mar 31, 2016

This course has left a great impact on my daily life. I am able to look for those micro moments of postivity all around me and I am more happy person now a days

By ABDELHAK H

Jun 01, 2017

very helpful thank you.

By Hippocrates N

Dec 31, 2015

Excellent course Thank you. 1000 merci

By carmen l

Dec 04, 2015

I enjoy to learn the view of positive pychology. I would like to congratolate to Barbara i Fredrickson for the course, and the simple and objective presentation, and also practical. I´m invited for learn more.

By gwen l

Sep 02, 2015

Excellent course and very easy to grasp concepts as Dr. Barbara Fredericton is a wonderful instructor. I would like to take other courses taught by her. Thank you!!

By Mario J R

Jul 13, 2017

A fundamental tool to use on thes

By Lisa S

Sep 28, 2016

Excellent course filled with real-life applications on how to increase a feeling of connectedness and joy. Well-presented, interactive, and applicable to anyone interested in psychology, neuroscience, or just basic wellness. Very worth the time.

By Burhan u d A

Feb 11, 2018

Great course, discussion format helped to absorb more knowledge.

By Cian O

Oct 27, 2015

Halfway through this course and finding it relevant, practical, useful, enjoyable - I can't recommend it enough.

By Lucas D P M

Nov 14, 2017

Fantastic! I highly recommend this course since you not only learn about Positive Psychology, but it also enable you to apply it to your life.

By Marivic

Oct 03, 2015

A great introductory courseThank you!

By Marley R

Jun 15, 2018

Incredibly powerful tools for growth, far exceeded my expectations.

By Ying H

Jul 25, 2016

Easy to understand and easy to follow through. Love it !

By Namrata

Aug 19, 2015

Wonderful Course , Amazing way to present it in very simple format , Got to learn true meaning of love, gratitude , micro-moments. It gave me new perspective about Positivity . Instead of "being positive" in every situation , which is not possible in many situations , "Being Open" in any situation really worked for me to be more Resilient while living my Imperfectly perfect life .

By Rijita M

Oct 30, 2015

I teach an undergraduate psychology and I found this course very helpful to update my knowledge base as well as my personal skills.