Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

226 - 250 of 700 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Rita D O

Mar 27, 2016

Excellent course. I do appreciate the resources and the follow up emails and I continue to go learn about this course.

By Paula K

May 26, 2019

Great overview of positive psychology. Interactive activities and reflections throughout the course work were useful.

By Kushal S M

Nov 04, 2015

Its great course. Teaching method and techniques are so good. and so helpful to learn how to be positive in real life.

By Javier R

May 18, 2018

Un curso excepcional, práctico y que te cambiará la forma de ver muchos aspectos de tu vida. Totalmente recomendable.

By Claudio D S F

Aug 28, 2015

I I really enjoyed the classes and materials Thanks Teacher Thanks Coursera for the opportunity of everyone to study

By Patricia L T

Mar 04, 2019

Excellent introduction to Positive Psychology. Dr. Fredrickson is easy to understand, and expresses concepts well.

By Ibadurrahman B A

Aug 02, 2019

This course important to find out how to be positive person in live and how to spread the positivity to the world.

Nov 10, 2017

This has been one of the most helpful courses in understanding how to make a transforming difference in the world.

By Farhat G

Dec 01, 2019

Thank YOUUUUUUU with an emphases on YOU Dr Fredrikson for creating such a wonderful and life transforming course.

By Claire S

Apr 11, 2019

I very much enjoyed this course and found the information very helpful and valuable to everyday life and beyond.

By Ranjana K

May 13, 2017

I loved this course.

I have learned how to stay positive in our life, how we get connected positively in society.

By Waleska P G

Nov 04, 2015

Excelente curso. Comenzé hoy y estoy muy comprometida con el curso pues la profesora dd un perito en la materia.

By Cian O

Oct 27, 2015

Halfway through this course and finding it relevant, practical, useful, enjoyable - I can't recommend it enough.

By Mark H

Oct 09, 2019

Very good course. Well laid out and very applicable. Nice balance of academic theory and practical application.

By Rise F L F

Oct 30, 2017

I LOVE THE COMPLETE PLATFORM AND CONCEPT!

EVERYTHING IS WAY TOO COOL, THE MODULES, QUIZZES AND THE INSTRUCTOR's!

By Vikram A M

Sep 04, 2016

A fantastic course...simple to understand with far reaching impact for me in my personal and professional life.

By Ami J

Nov 30, 2015

I love this field of science. I am glad that they choose to keep this course here for a year and more. Thankyou

By Andrea

Aug 14, 2015

I Loved this course, it was great and I learned so much, I really enjoyed he way the teacher teaches the class.

By MINISHA M

Feb 25, 2019

Excellent course with wonderful content. the video lectures are superb and really enriching and enlightening.

By Daniel C L

Nov 09, 2015

I didn't finished the course yet. But I already feel much better than before. It is an amazing course indeed!

By Zoran J

May 27, 2019

Brilliant course, covering new trends in the field, in both theoretical, and practical easy to follow steps.

By Laura D D P

Jul 25, 2018

I am loving it. You acquire important information in a very easy way - the socratic method still works then!

By Naimah N

Jul 18, 2017

I would like to thank you this course encourage me to studying positive psychology in deep more than before.

By Vasiliki Z

Nov 10, 2015

Just taking part in this course made me feel the results of positive resonance!!!!! I recomment it strongly!

By Flávia A d C N

Mar 03, 2017

Very interesting and useful! You can make your life better... by yourself! This is not magic, it's science!