Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

201 - 225 of 729 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Lucilo d S v

May 24, 2019

Very good and instructive, i reccomend people start this course with the "Buddism and modern psychology". They complement themselves in a unique way

By Felipe J

May 24, 2016

Thanks to professor Barbara Fredrickson, and her invited participants, I could learn more about positive psychology and specially positive emotions.

By Ineke B

Dec 08, 2016

Very interesting course. I like the perspective of positivity, instead of only looking for problems in people's lives (like psychology does mostly)

By KevinBi

Apr 02, 2018

absolutely life-changing course. I have been so amazed by the extent that experimental psychology translates into real-life applicable practices.

By Lucas D P M

Nov 14, 2017

Fantastic! I highly recommend this course since you not only learn about Positive Psychology, but it also enable you to apply it to your life.

By Giovana L K

Sep 30, 2017

This course really made think deeper about the best moments of my life. I now pay attention to the micro-moments of pleasure and togetherness.

By ahmad o

Dec 07, 2015

it's a very effective lesson where i am learning how to help everybody around me lie a happy life away from any depression or negativities .

By Rijita M

Oct 30, 2015

I teach an undergraduate psychology and I found this course very helpful to update my knowledge base as well as my personal skills.

By Sophie P

Aug 21, 2015

I loved this course! I really learned a lot and interestingly, learning the importance of negativity made me feel a lot better about myself.

By Claudia K

Jan 27, 2020

What a beautiful journey I had through this course. It has made me more part of the world I live in and more peaceful.

Highly recommended.

By Davi M

Dec 28, 2017

Great course! Relevant, pleasant and practical! I can already feel the changes in my life. Thank you very much for this great opportunity!

By Maria L T

Jul 17, 2017

Other way to live our lives, really a wonderful course that helps a lot to change the view and the attitude on every step of our life way.

By Lujain A

Jul 12, 2016

It was a really great introduction to many simple and easy techniques that any one can apply to have more positive outlook on their lives.

By Yu Y

Jan 18, 2016

Best course in life ever! felt very positive ever since. I love this course and have already recommended it to many friends and Family who

By Joy C

Oct 03, 2015

Really interesting and well presented videos. The quizzes were also well thought out with relevant questions without being too difficult.

By Mitravranda R

Feb 18, 2020

it's a great introductory course for positive psychology. Also it is very helpful in life overall to lead a better and meaningful life.

By Vicky A

Dec 19, 2019

Very impactful course. Amazing information presented in a easy to access format. I wish all courses and education was this high quality.

By Dana L S

May 06, 2019

very pleased with the course. i was sick for a week or 2 and got rather behind, so i'm relieved the deadline was extended. Thanks!

dana

By Ceanlia V

Sep 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this course.

I learned about myself, happiness and how to support my self and others in the ups and downs of life.

By Priya S

Jul 07, 2017

A very well thought-out course on positive psychology and finding micro-moments of connection with people around us in an engaging way.

By Maria I T d C B

Jul 23, 2016

detailed explanation helps you recognize and investigate in your daily life the importance and the changing power of positive emotions.

By Raúl A M

Sep 19, 2017

Thanks to coursera and the instructors who have put not only employment, but part of their life in the elaboration of these courses...

By Adriana A E

May 04, 2017

Thank you Dr. Barbara, you are an amaizing teacher and your commitment the research of this topic helped me, and I'm sure other, too.

By Kathleen D

Oct 02, 2015

These very simple, easy to understand concepts were discussed under a bright new light of relevance. Thoughtful and interesting.

By Daniel M

Sep 29, 2015

Excelente curso ¡¡¡¡ una buena forma de aprender una nueva perspectiva sobre las emociones positivas y su efecto en las personas