Back to The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World

The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World, University of California, Irvine

About this Course

In this course, you will learn all of the major principles of macroeconomics normally taught in a quarter or semester course to college undergraduates or MBA students. Perhaps more importantly, you will also learn how to apply these principles to a wide variety of situations in both your personal and professional lives. In this way, the Power of Macroeconomics will help you prosper in an increasingly competitive and globalized environment. This course is also available in Portuguese. To join the fully translated Portuguese version, visit this page: https://www.coursera.org/learn/macroeconomia-pt/...

300 Reviews

By Teemu Rämö

Dec 29, 2018

This was a good course to support macroeconomics studies in another university. I particularly liked doing the quizzes after every module, and the exam at the end. Had this been my only source of macroeconomics studies, I probably would have found the videos too short and information packed. For a European student, this also has too much emphasis on the US economy and who-did-what rather than what was done. Still worth doing for sure.

By Deepti Goel

Dec 22, 2018

I really enjoyed doing this course; I highly recommend the same.

By Brian Rawlings

Dec 13, 2018

Perfect course to either learn or update your conversational understanding of macro economics.

By Eduardo Silva

Dec 11, 2018

The course is fantastic and gave me the background needed to better understand the macroeconomic principles that govern the world.

By WangSuyong

Dec 01, 2018

It is a superb course , and I have learnt some useful points in these videos and questions.

By Nhat Quang Le

Nov 29, 2018

Great course.

By Gael Nzeyimana

Nov 28, 2018

Far better than my intro to macro class. Highly recommend

By 小张

Nov 26, 2018

Though hard in the beginning,I gradually catch up with the pace and acquire the knowledge and examples that I need. By the way,there are minor errors in the script.

By David Voyles

Nov 22, 2018

I've listened to several of Peter Navarro's courses before on audio book, and found this one to be equally enjoyable.

By Josue

Nov 19, 2018

By far the most excellent courses online for the career your looking to continue your education ! :)