Back to The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World by University of California, Irvine

In this course, you will learn all of the major principles of macroeconomics normally taught in a quarter or semester course to college undergraduates or MBA students. Perhaps more importantly, you will also learn how to apply these principles to a wide variety of situations in both your personal and professional lives. In this way, the Power of Macroeconomics will help you prosper in an increasingly competitive and globalized environment. This course is also available in Portuguese. To join the fully translated Portuguese version, visit this page: https://www.coursera.org/learn/macroeconomia-pt/...

HS
Jun 12, 2020

Very informative course to get a basic understanding of the pivotal and indispensable concepts of Macroeconomics and to embark on a life-long journey of studying the tenets of this beautiful science.

AG
May 9, 2020

The course helps you to have an insight about a lot of concpets in a really less amount of time. Moreover, most of the concepts are being explained with real life examples in a very well planned way

151 - 175 of 521 Reviews for The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World

By David V

Nov 22, 2018

I've listened to several of Peter Navarro's courses before on audio book, and found this one to be equally enjoyable.

By VAISHNAVI S

Jun 30, 2020

I have got the opportunity to learn something I love and something out of my field of expertise. Thank you Coursera.

By Aldo V d D

Sep 7, 2017

I liked that I was able to study it on my own time rather than on a weekly deadline which made it much more flexible

By Iraklis K

Nov 24, 2016

Great course. Well organized. Wish we can have access to the slides as it allows for better review of the material.

By Pamela W

Aug 14, 2015

Loved this course. A little over my head but very interesting how economies work between us and other countries.

By Akhadjonova O I q

Oct 15, 2020

The lessons are very understandable and clearly structured.

The platform itself is user friendly.

Thank you a lot!

By Ilya K

Feb 9, 2016

Thanks for the course! I've pretty much refreshed the knowledge on the subject ever since I've studied it in uni.

By Jerry w

Dec 1, 2015

very lean and organized course. right to the essence and explained in easy-going language. quite appreciated it

By BENAHMED D A

Jun 11, 2016

very good introduction for non specialist

beautiful, simple and powerful frameworks user to explain the concepts.

By Chuks-Osuji C

Jul 1, 2020

The topics in this course were well explained and detailed. I learnt a lot about the history of macroeconomics.

By Thyago S d A

Nov 26, 2015

I am currently at the beginning, but what I have seen so far is lectures and material of exceptional quality!

By Kaned G

Nov 2, 2015

Muy buen curso. Nos permite una introducción a la economía, dandonos buenas bases para reflexionar y debatir.

By Nicolas S

Excellent course, very well explained all the topics and given by an outstanding master like Peter Navarro!!

By Reinaldo H O

Feb 9, 2017

A little difficult for non native english speakers due the complexity of the terms, but I certainly love it.

By Rodrigo C B

Aug 17, 2015

Great course about principles of economics. Nowadays, the most of economists forget thus history of economy.

By 박진욱

Dec 25, 2019

it's good to learn the macroeconomic principle, it is maybe better for using mathematical formula than now.

By Daniel D B

Oct 13, 2016

It covers the main of topics in macroeconomics with examples and clear videos that go straight to the point

By Ram C H

Sep 1, 2020

Very useful course that is helpful for me both personal and professional life to take financial decisions.

By Akash S

Feb 7, 2016

Amazing lectures and really really informative...super awesome prof too....really enjoyed the course

Thanks

By Thomas D

Oct 27, 2020

The course is extremely useful to understand/interpret economic information. Thank you Dr. Peter Navarro!

By ZHENG F

May 8, 2020

I do recommended to all student who have interests into learning about how this world change in economics

By Alexey K

Mar 28, 2016

great course with wide coverage, really liked numerous real life examples, primarily historical ones :)

By Jose A M G

Oct 17, 2016

The course is awesome. I've learnt a lot from it and I understand much more the world we all live in.

By Josue

Nov 19, 2018

By far the most excellent courses online for the career your looking to continue your education ! :)

By Daniel F G d O

Apr 24, 2016

Really pushes a student to study each class really well. It takes a lot of time but we learn a lot.