Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA
Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

151 - 175 of 3,709 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Diego M

Jan 7, 2021

I am a 17-year old Paraguayan student, and I've just completed the course. The content is valuable, simple, clear, and very well organized. The lecturer's teaching method is also positive, calm, friendly, and fun. The videos are brief and clear. The assignments are not a burden, in fact, I believe it's effective and realistic enough. Maybe the diversity and difficulty of the assignments can be improved--sometimes it seemed too easy. If someone is reading this and are doubting about the course: Go ahead, it's effective, brief, and fun.

By Macario P

Nov 15, 2020

This course is excellent, it provides a solid, professionally in professional emails and grammar, reaffirming knowledge, not only how to write a professional email, but also grammar, punctuation through writing. Thanks to the teachers who helped make this project a reality, especially to Mr. Landers for his dedication and effort and motivating students to strengthen their professional careers. And to Coursera for allowing me to participate in this wonderful project through the Alcadia of Cali, Colombia

Thanks, Macario Pajaro Hernandez

By HARSHVARDHAN S

Aug 17, 2020

I'm very happy to complete this course. I learned many things from this course regarding emails. I learned how to communicate with a person belonging from different culture either high-context or low-context culture via email. And the most important thing is that this "Write professional emails in English" course helped me in learning how to communicate, apologize or make request to our colleague or subordinates of a particular organization. So, I recommend you to purchase this course.

By Yuliya S

Dec 16, 2020

I consolidated my knowledge of writing business letters in English and gained new experience.

Thanks to teacher Gerry Landers for the professionalism and accessible form of training.

Special thanks to the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Azerbaijan for the opportunity to study for free during the pandemic period.

Best regards,

Yulia Sivaldaeva

By Ciara A

Jan 18, 2021

En este curso aprendí lo importante que es poder saber cómo escribir un email, y lo necesario de hacerlo de una manera profesional, ahora cuando leo y escribo un email siempre voy a todos los puntos importantes que este curso me brindo. Quiero darle las gracias a Cousera y nuestro Profesor y a todos el equipo que trabaja para poder llevar acabo estos curso que es de gran bendición para todos los que tiene la oportunidad de poder tomarlos.

By Carole E

Oct 26, 2020

It was a pleasure to follow this course . I learned how to write a professional email with respecting the gender and the age of the reader . The subject should be clear , short and direct to the point. Moreover, this course helped me to se the difference between low and high context communication . Finally and the most important it learn how to finalize the email will all respect and kindness . Sincerly , carole

By Aigul S

Dec 19, 2020

Спасибо за курс. Очень было полезно. Спасибо моим сокурсникам которые указывали мои ошибки, правда, я несколько раз пересдавала. Если бы мне не указывали на ошибку я просто на просто оставалась бы думать что делаю все правильно. Я получила сертификат на pdf формате и это мой второй курс в этом сайте. Спасибо преподавателям за лучший курс. Вы самая лучшая команда. На вашем сайте я думаю много буду зависать)))))

By Sarah K

Nov 21, 2020

First and foremost I would like to thanks my professor Gerry Landers , I learned a lot under his guidance and his lectures and teachings were so easy to understand and very helpful . I got to know the concept of writing professional emails in English and my overall learning experience was awesome.

Thanks Coursera team and special thanks to Professor Gerry Landers for his guidance and teaching.

By Paula M M

Nov 17, 2020

The course have short yet informative lecture videos. Really great for those starting out.

There is also an emphasis on being considerate for non-native English speakers and how the intention of an email matters more than "flawless" writing, which I think is essential to lessen the apprehension one has regarding a course such as this. Highly recommend.

Thank you, Prof. Gerry Landers!

By Ayman M A

Nov 3, 2020

Dear Dr. Gerry Landers

I would like to thank you very much for your efforts to teach and give valuable information's for me, and I also would like to thank all of my colleagues for reviewing my assignments, it was great to meet all of you and really I am so happy to learn something new and to add more to my experience.

Thank you very much and I am so grateful for all of you

Ayman Ayad

By Ma. C M S

Nov 25, 2020

This course is very much helpful for all communicators of different cultures. It helped us understand that people have varying cultures that one must consider in writing professional emails. This is very much beneficial for career advancement and professional rapport building. Thank you Professor Gerry Landers, Georgia Institute of Technology, and the whole Coursera Team.

By Hamid A

Nov 23, 2020

Especial thanks to the respected instructor, Mr. Landers for providing this wonderful material. I really used it. I am extremely excited to write emails now; of course with a massive self-confidence which I didn't own before subscribing this course. Thanks to Coursera for creating this great platform and for transferring knowledge and skills to the earnest learners.

By Triraj D

Aug 24, 2020

Hello,everyone, I'm Triraj das. I completed this professional email english Course and learned a lot. The system of teaching, taking quiz & assignment is so helpful for easy Lear. I feel confident myself for my job career. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to make my skills grow with new energy. I will follow your guidance in my work-life. Thank you.

By Подлипалин Р Ю

Nov 13, 2020

Very resourceful course even for experienced students. Before the course I tend to thought there’s nothing new in these theme for me. My rationale was that I’d been studying and using English for so long that knew almost all about practice side of writing communications. How do I erred. This course is a must have for every English learner and practitioner.

By Sajad F L

Sep 14, 2020

I am glad to participate in such a course offered by Georgia Institute of Technology on Coursera.By participating in the course i have earned various skills like writing emails professionally and how to use words formally and much more.I also want thank Mr.Gerry Landers who have given his precious time to make us concept understanding very well .Thank you

By Jessyl P

Nov 18, 2020

I have learned so much from this course especially in writing professional emails in English. The discussions, videos, and quizzes are really realistic, it helps me a lot. I hope that everyone should enroll in this course. Not only learning but it gives you so much fun while learning. Thank you so much Mr. Gerry Landers for being a great professor to us.

By Katherine V G P

Sep 30, 2020

Un curso muy bueno para mejorar en la manera de redactar correos no solo corporativos sino que también debe ser aplicado cada que se redacte un correo tomando en cuenta las partes vitales que no deben faltar en un correo, tips sobre que hacer y que no hacer,además que siempre es importante tener presente la cultura hacia la cual nos dirigimos vía correo.

By Prathibha N

Sep 5, 2020

I am a recent graduate from the Faculty of Medicine, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka. During the covid19 crisis Coursera was an excellent way for us to continue our education online with proper standards. This course helped me gain proffesional qualifications needed for my future career. Hope Coursera extend the subscription for our university further.

By Mohamed Y M K

Aug 26, 2020

Dear Mr. Gerry

First of all, let me expire my deepest gratitude for your effort with us at this course, it was a pleasure and privilege to be a student of you and Georgia Institute of Technology, I have learned lots of new information about how to write a professional email from you.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Best Regards

Mohamed Yehia

By Rutuja V K

Aug 24, 2020

I liked this course, super easy to comprehend and also easy to view content too. I was not sure how this course will progress but it was super. I like that explanation videos were covered only in 5 to 8 min. it helps viewer to sustain attention. I am recommending this course to my friends and in future definitely enroll in the next courses.

By Atul R

Sep 19, 2020

I was a beginner when I started this course. After completion of it, I can say I have invested my time and energy in such a course that has undoubtedly improved my e-mail writing skill. I have get to learn a lot of things that a professional must know before entering in a corporate field. All thanks to Mr. Gerry. He's way too good! Thanks.

By Chaw K s

Nov 9, 2020

This course is totally worth to attend during this pandemic. Before I attend this course I thought this ain't good enough to attend but after I got this certificate I feel like I didn't waste any of my time and I knew many things in emails now and how to write professionally. Thank you so much Coursera for giving such a big opportunity.

By Sumaya I

Nov 3, 2020

Thank you very much for the enlightenment of every nook and corner about writing professional emails in English. I have learned so many things throughout this course. Especially about the low and high context culture. It was a great journey, indeed, and I hope to apply all of the knowledge I have gained from here in my day-to-day life.

By Ý L

Oct 19, 2020

It is really useful for everyone since in this world, most part of officer use email like a formal way to contact with each other. But less people know how to write a professional email. I think I am never regret to took this course because I can write an email which more formal without thinking. Thanks to Coursera and this course.

By Rand

Oct 28, 2020

I consider myself to be very good at English, but still, when it comes to professional writing, and Emails, sometimes a person could leave something out or miscommunicate, this course helped me so much to establish a better foundation, and just to be a little better when it comes to my English learning journey, thank you!