Back to Managing Project Risks and Changes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Project Risks and Changes by University of California, Irvine

This course will help you manage project risk effectively by identifying, analyzing, and communicating inevitable changes to project scope and objectives. You will understand and practice the elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance. You will be equipped with the tools to manage change in the least disruptive way possible for your team and other project stakeholders. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Define components of a communications management plan 2. Understand the importance of communications channels 3. Define the key elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance 4. Identify project risk events 5. Prioritize identified risks 6. Develop responses for a high priority risk 7. Identify and analyze changes to project scope 8. Describe causes and effects of project changes 9. Define the purpose of conducting a lessons learned session...

CS
Nov 30, 2019

I enjoyed while reading this course as similar situations I had faced in my work.\n\nexcellent tutor for this course, clearly explained the real conditions as it happens in Industry and how to handle.

JB
Oct 3, 2017

Loved this course. The instructor makes this course what it is. Lessons and terms are great, but real world applications are necessary to help you learn to practice your newly acquired skills.

226 - 250 of 1,049 Reviews for Managing Project Risks and Changes

By Mary I M F

Jul 4, 2017

Love it! I love Margaret and all the panelists, I'm excited to further my studies !

By Saradis N

Dec 22, 2020

It covers all the aspects of the subject and gives good solutions to cope with it.

By Rhea A

Nov 18, 2020

Big Thanks to Margaret Malone! The lesson was incredible, very easy to comprehend.

By Nikitha S

Aug 26, 2020

The course guided me with utmost knowledge as expected and satisfaction .

thankyou.

By ULRICH M

Aug 9, 2021

A​usgesprochen guter Kurs. Sehr gut zu verstehen. Angenehmes Maß an Informationen

By Esther P K

Nov 6, 2020

Learnt a lot from this course . i am so happy i took this course. Great lecturer!

By Muhammad M U D

Jun 19, 2020

The overall course material was very helping and help to gain valuable knowledge.

By Nargis H

Jun 13, 2018

i love this course but cannot afford it :(I am going to un enroll myself today :(

By Akshay C

Aug 18, 2021

A lot to learn... very much relevant to the current trend of project management.

By Maday M A

Feb 19, 2021

Excellent course! I loved learning with Margaret Meloni and the other panelists.

By Mario J C

Excellent course and well supported for professors with high quality background.

By Noreen C M

May 19, 2017

I loved this course. It was easy to understand and the facilitator was engaging.

By Kasuntha M

Jul 18, 2021

G​reat course to learn about Project Managment. I highly recommend this course.

By Vishvendra S T

Jul 4, 2020

Excellent Course to start your Project manager Journey with! All the very best!

By Fathi S

Jul 17, 2019

I had little knowledge with project risks, I have learnt alot from this course.

By Bonface k

Jun 29, 2021

very productive and helpfull and looking forwad to continue with the course

By Sathishkumar r R M

Jun 19, 2020

This course is very helpful for me ..I gained knowledge more on project risk

By Jennifer K A

Dec 2, 2019

Very informative, concise yet detailed and the material was practical as well.

By Jose S

Jul 3, 2019

Great course and a great opportunity to learn from zero concepts and examples.

By Carlos C P

Oct 14, 2017

Great course like as the previous ones. Good lessons, conferences and examples

By Bessy L J F

Oct 4, 2020

It's a great course. It's full of great information and dynamic presentations

By Sachin P

Jul 12, 2020

Quality analysis of project risk management & great explanation of concepts.

By Martha M M

Nov 14, 2018

Very Informative and the information given is precise and easy to understand.

By Y. H

Jun 24, 2017

Enabled me to create, qualify and obtain more luctartive career opportunities

By Arun C

Sep 9, 2015

Great teacher with tons of personal insights and tips. Really helpful course.