Back to Managing Project Risks and Changes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Project Risks and Changes by University of California, Irvine

This course will help you manage project risk effectively by identifying, analyzing, and communicating inevitable changes to project scope and objectives. You will understand and practice the elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance. You will be equipped with the tools to manage change in the least disruptive way possible for your team and other project stakeholders. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Define components of a communications management plan 2. Understand the importance of communications channels 3. Define the key elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance 4. Identify project risk events 5. Prioritize identified risks 6. Develop responses for a high priority risk 7. Identify and analyze changes to project scope 8. Describe causes and effects of project changes 9. Define the purpose of conducting a lessons learned session...

CS
Nov 30, 2019

I enjoyed while reading this course as similar situations I had faced in my work.\n\nexcellent tutor for this course, clearly explained the real conditions as it happens in Industry and how to handle.

JB
Oct 3, 2017

Loved this course. The instructor makes this course what it is. Lessons and terms are great, but real world applications are necessary to help you learn to practice your newly acquired skills.

151 - 175 of 1,039 Reviews for Managing Project Risks and Changes

By Mayank J P

Oct 13, 2020

must do course by coursera and uci university i learned a lot from this course and hope this helps you too.

By Sachin T

Oct 30, 2019

Very helpful in understanding how to execute projects with proper plan for successful completion of project

By Muhammad S S

Sep 26, 2019

It is improve my knowledge related with handling risk, scope creep and communication in Project management.

By Fatima B A

Jun 12, 2020

Thank you Dr. Margaret Meloni for the great course that was easy to understand because of your explanation

By Ujjwal G

Feb 9, 2020

I learnt a lot from this course. Every project management student should do this course to improve skills.

By Jose N

Sep 30, 2020

Muy buen curso sobre el manejo de riesgos y como hacer planer para prevenirlos enfrentarlos o ignorarlos

By Selvam N

Nov 16, 2019

Simply loved it overall learning experience. explained very well in layman terms with an several examples

By Piroska P

Jan 3, 2017

This was the most fitting course to real practice from the first 3 Project management Principles courses.

By Laura P

Dec 22, 2017

Amazing course, clear and straightforward, with things I can apply to my work even outside of a project.

By Deborah P

Jan 24, 2017

Good content and the industry experts gave wonderful insight. I enjoyed hearing about their experiences.

By Monica P

Mar 14, 2021

I like the panel discussion and really valued the "bonus videos" from instructors' personal experience.

By Gular N

Dec 7, 2020

This course little bit hard, but I enjoyed while taking it. Thank you a lot for this incredible course.

By Brania N M P

Risk Management is addressed in a holistic and pedagogical point of view to excel as a project manager!

By Omar A A

Mar 12, 2016

Successful compete all the courses. Looking forward to continue further courses from the UCI extension.

By JUAN C G V

Oct 26, 2020

It's an incredible course. You will surely learn how to handle risks and changes as a project manager.

By Alexander N B G

Oct 2, 2020

Me sirvió para reforzar ideas aprendidas en la universidad y entender conceptos que no se habían visto

By Agillo F O

Jun 13, 2020

this is an exceptional course. i will introduce it to my Project Team Members and ensure they take it.

By Chia-Shao J

Apr 13, 2020

Well-structured course that can help you step by step to build your foundation of Project Management!!

By JAWAHIR A S A

May 24, 2018

Amazing course .. i like it a lot

and the stories at the end of each lesson are so valuable

thanks a lot

By Joy L

Mar 2, 2021

This course is very informative. I have learned a lot and was able to apply it in my actual projects.

By Jack M

Jun 3, 2020

I have enjoyed the UCI project management series. It is a very good overview of project management.

By Marianne H

Mar 13, 2017

I wish I could take the whole course, or have a complete pm certificate at the end of the 4 courses.

By Edwin M M

Nov 4, 2020

Gives a clear outlook as expected.

Great panelists sharing their experience makes it more practical.

By Natsuko K

Jul 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the great course. I will utilize what I learned from this course to my work.

By Rishav D

Aug 10, 2020

I have learned a lot from this course. Panel discussion was great. I highly recommend this course.