Back to Pro Tools Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pro Tools Basics by Berklee College of Music

Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First....

AF

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing course. I loved each lesson, the examples, the methodology, the teacher is Amazing!!! (Feel like we're friends now!) Very easy to follow exercises and achievable assignments.

DR

Mar 01, 2017

I absolutely enjoyed this course! I gained the confidence I was looking for through the positive instructor\n\nChrissy Tignor Fisher she really made it fun.

76 - 100 of 120 Reviews for Pro Tools Basics

Feb 13, 2018

Really nice and cool

By Felipe H

Apr 25, 2017

excelent introduction to pro tools

By Leyon B

Mar 23, 2017

simple and understanding

By Daniel S

Oct 16, 2017

i Learned a lot of new things in this course.. Thanks very much

By cesar

Aug 10, 2016

Great!!!

By André L C A

Aug 19, 2017

Excelent course. Covers all the basics on Pro Tools and gives you lessons to train yourself in the common tasks for music production.

By ANAND C

Dec 11, 2017

Awesome Tutor...

By Itamar P

Mar 23, 2017

Great! The course is very cool Well thought out, practical and fast, I was able to learn in a very short time all the tools needed to continue learning. Today I'm doing all my recordings in Pro Tools. Many thanks to Chrissy Tignor-Fisher for the brilliant teachings.

By Дмитрий М

Oct 05, 2017

My great gratitude to all who developed this course and to Chrissy Tignor-Fisher in particular. Difficult things have become much more simplier, no matter what DAW you have. Thank you and hope to see yo in person some day.

By Bashar A N

Jul 29, 2018

This was the most fun out of the 3 other courses. Chrissy has a unique way of teaching, the way she talks, moves and interacts makes you feel you're in a real class. Tough most of the information were simple but definitely needed. I seriously benefited out of it. Thank you Chrissy.

By ANGELO C D

Apr 26, 2019

This is the best basic

By Paul S

Jun 10, 2019

Fantastic. A really great foundation. The instructor was an excellent communicator. Highly recommend this class!!!

By John E P

May 20, 2019

Chrissy is amazing, excellent instructor.

By Sergio S

Jun 05, 2019

very nice course

By Fadi A

Jul 11, 2019

I loved it the Pro-tools

And the teacher is soooooo awesome, she is so good in explaining the lessons,

By John G I

Sep 05, 2019

I Love How I Got This Course With No Info But Now I Have The Hang Of It Now

By Arturo F C F

Jun 13, 2019

This is the best course I've ever taken. It filled any gap that there could have been in my knowledge. Yes it is basic, but it doesn't leave chance to doubt. If you want to learn about production, this course will set a solid base to do it.

By Angel R

May 27, 2019

Amazing experience

By Collin C

Sep 25, 2019

Great Course.

By Christian K

Oct 21, 2019

Excellent class. Pro Tools has never been my favorite software. My studio uses Reaper for the most part. I took this class to learn more about Pro Tools, because it is important to know when working in other studios that use it. You never want to sit at the desk and fumble through to figure out the software. For credibility sake, you have to be able to sit down and work efficiently. During this class I learned so much about Pro Tools and actually got to like it. I like the workflow and am actually using it in my studio now. This class was well organized and very to the point. Chrissy did an excellent job explaining everything in a way that was easy to understand. It wasn't just how to do certain things, but also why we do them. 5 stars for a job well done!

By david b

Jul 15, 2016

Great Course. I wish there was more lessons as to how to record acoustic instruments (guitar, piano,drums). I did not know anything about Pro Tools before course, and now I am able to setup a simple recording session. thanks

By Clare M

Feb 11, 2018

Really good solid points to take away and work on. Definitely worth the time and effort. I now have key things to work on that seems achievable moving forward.

By Marcos A d S J

Apr 11, 2016

Very good!

By Colleen T

May 22, 2017

Really fun course. Especially nice to take right after the Technology of Music Production, which was very theoretical.