Back to Psychodiagnostics and Psychological Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Psychodiagnostics and Psychological Assessment by National Research Tomsk State University

4.0

The course focuses on: • the formation of an adequate representation about the diversity of contemporary Psychodiagnostics and Assessment methods; • deep learning of the current world ethical standards of psychological diagnostics and assessment activity; • technology of test reliability determination that obtained by different Psychodiagnostics methods; • studying of classical and contemporary intellect diagnostic approaches, Psychodiagnostics of personality characteristics, talent potential and achievements potential of the person. The course will make it easy: 1. To master the technology of getting “informed consent” with a client about Psychodiagnostics and assessment procedure. 2. To assess the compliance of the proposed Psychodiagnostics programs with the final testing objectives. 3. To understand the variety of ways to assess different characteristics of a person. 4. To understand the possibilities of Psychodiagnostics of this or that characteristic of a person with use of various diagnostic techniques. 5. To be able to determine the level of reliability of the received diagnostic data. The course consists of 5 modules. Every module’s broken into 4-6 topics with some tasks and additional literature....

ST

Jul 01, 2017

very clear method of presenting information, modules and talks were organized in a way that was easy for us to understand and review the part we needed ..

AZ

Feb 02, 2018

very good course which I would recommend for everyone, fantastic reading and good information for modern practise

1 - 25 of 27 Reviews for Psychodiagnostics and Psychological Assessment

By suresh t

Jul 01, 2017

By Punit D

Sep 01, 2019

this course is great opportunity to learn basic principle of Psychodiagnosis and psychological assessment

By Christina S C

Feb 22, 2018

Good introduction into Psycho-diagnostics, helped me to refresh my knowledge. Though, I had expected some more detailed explanation about the tests and how to use them. Besides, I know English is not everyone's first language, neither is it mine, but I was sometimes struggling to understand the script. Also, I was trying to finish all the writing tasks, hoping to get some feedback, but unfortunately I have never gotten anything back.

By Anusha C

Jul 11, 2018

I expected a clinical perspective and a bit more detailed discussion on important diagnostic tools

By Rossana

Nov 13, 2017

The combination of a very strong Russian accent and the too-basic-level of the course made it very difficult for me to go beyond the first 3 lessons.

By Satish K K

Sep 08, 2018

Excellent course I recommend it for everyone related to psychology student or researcher or practitioner.

By JOHN Q

Jul 24, 2017

fun course. thanks.

By Tatiana P W

Aug 14, 2017

Great course

By BHARGAVI A

Nov 12, 2017

I am completely satisfied with this course. This gave me confidence to my career.

By Andrew J

Aug 19, 2017

This was an interesting and informative course. I would like to see more like this.

By Aloysius O I

Dec 17, 2017

Thank you for this wonderful course. I learnt a lot.

By PaedDr., M B M J

Aug 01, 2017

The course of psychodiagnostics is one of the most interesting courses. The information provided to me by lecturer Valeria Petrova was presented in a clear, simple and simple way for the layman. I learned at least basic knowledge about psychodiagnostics, for what I thank. These are the information I can use nikelen now but also for the future. The course was clear. My English is not at a good level, so the course was a bit 'tighter for me. I would like to thank coursemaster and especially lecturer Valeri Petrov for the course.Well thank you.

By Agata Z

Feb 02, 2018

By Catedra P

Jan 17, 2018

It was a very usefull course!

By Dorcus K

Oct 09, 2019

I loved the course Materials they are easy to understanding and they are clear although if onr is not a psychologist they would be hard. My Best Topic or week was weak three(3) giving a deepth understanding of Achievement,Creative, and intelligent tests not forgetting specific Mental ability diagnosis among others

I would love to take time to thank you for putting this Material together to enlighten many who to this course to study and to share the knowledge that you have

I would to thank Tomsk State University for the financial aid offered to me and hope i didn't disappoint them

By Efstathios A

Oct 16, 2019

Very good subject for psychologists. This course is equal to a specialization field

By Saira A

Mar 01, 2019

it was very good.

By Marjorie P B

Jul 13, 2018

Very helpful to my profession

By Lennard F

Nov 09, 2017

Thanks for the course I would now just like to have a certificate to prove I complete it.

By Maria B

Feb 01, 2018

There were times I had difficulty understanding what was being mentioned by the instructor due to her heavy Russian accent so I frequently had to stop the video and look at the transcript. Other than that, there was information I gained from the course which I had not yet come across during my undergraduate and post-graduate studies. Some additional research on the lectures must be done by the student to further understand the material but the course was helpful in providing supplementary resources.

By Maher G A

Jun 30, 2018

adds a great value of information

By sampurna d

May 25, 2018

EXTREMELY USEFUL COURSE . THE ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS ENABLED ME GAIN A LOT OF PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE .

By Dr S K D

Jul 31, 2019

for improvement please share various test and its significance.

By Gerardo S

Mar 23, 2018

Good course but the Englsih of the instructor is smetimes hard to understand, and the closed caption is not that good either, I enjoyed the course and you can tell the instructor knows her stuff but honestly is like an introduction to the topic, I was expecting more of it.

By Alonso L Z

May 07, 2018

The pronunciation and english captions were unclear, so it was difficult to understand the lectures.