Back to Psychodiagnostics and Psychological Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Psychodiagnostics and Psychological Assessment by National Research Tomsk State University

4.2

The course focuses on: • the formation of an adequate representation about the diversity of contemporary Psychodiagnostics and Assessment methods; • deep learning of the current world ethical standards of psychological diagnostics and assessment activity; • technology of test reliability determination that obtained by different Psychodiagnostics methods; • studying of classical and contemporary intellect diagnostic approaches, Psychodiagnostics of personality characteristics, talent potential and achievements potential of the person. The course will make it easy: 1. To master the technology of getting “informed consent” with a client about Psychodiagnostics and assessment procedure. 2. To assess the compliance of the proposed Psychodiagnostics programs with the final testing objectives. 3. To understand the variety of ways to assess different characteristics of a person. 4. To understand the possibilities of Psychodiagnostics of this or that characteristic of a person with use of various diagnostic techniques. 5. To be able to determine the level of reliability of the received diagnostic data. The course consists of 5 modules. Every module’s broken into 4-6 topics with some tasks and additional literature....

ST
Jun 30, 2017

very clear method of presenting information, modules and talks were organized in a way that was easy for us to understand and review the part we needed ..

GR
Nov 28, 2020

Very informative course, a great stepping stone for someone who wants to practice psychological testing and assessments

1 - 25 of 107 Reviews for Psychodiagnostics and Psychological Assessment

By Rossana P

Nov 13, 2017

The combination of a very strong Russian accent and the too-basic-level of the course made it very difficult for me to go beyond the first 3 lessons.

By A C

Jul 11, 2018

I expected a clinical perspective and a bit more detailed discussion on important diagnostic tools

By Christina S C

Feb 22, 2018

Good introduction into Psycho-diagnostics, helped me to refresh my knowledge. Though, I had expected some more detailed explanation about the tests and how to use them. Besides, I know English is not everyone's first language, neither is it mine, but I was sometimes struggling to understand the script. Also, I was trying to finish all the writing tasks, hoping to get some feedback, but unfortunately I have never gotten anything back.

By Punit D

Aug 31, 2019

this course is great opportunity to learn basic principle of Psychodiagnosis and psychological assessment

By Martin W M F

Jul 16, 2019

The overview on psychodiagnostic material is great, but more detail into tests is absolutely necessary, assignments should provoke more work and reflection, and videos could be more dynamic.

By Dorcus K

Oct 9, 2019

I loved the course Materials they are easy to understanding and they are clear although if onr is not a psychologist they would be hard. My Best Topic or week was weak three(3) giving a deepth understanding of Achievement,Creative, and intelligent tests not forgetting specific Mental ability diagnosis among others

I would love to take time to thank you for putting this Material together to enlighten many who to this course to study and to share the knowledge that you have

I would to thank Tomsk State University for the financial aid offered to me and hope i didn't disappoint them

By suresh t

Jul 1, 2017

By Maziatul A K

Jun 24, 2020

It is a very wholeseom course that provided various examples and platforms! Thank you and Great Job Ms Valeria.

By Gerardo S

Mar 22, 2018

Good course but the Englsih of the instructor is smetimes hard to understand, and the closed caption is not that good either, I enjoyed the course and you can tell the instructor knows her stuff but honestly is like an introduction to the topic, I was expecting more of it.

By Anne S

Sep 21, 2017

The first question about trying to diagnose 'a friend' makes no sense - we need some kind of method or test to diagnose.

By Agata Z

Feb 2, 2018

very good course which I would recommend for everyone, fantastic reading and good information for modern practise

By Professor C

Sep 8, 2018

Excellent course I recommend it for everyone related to psychology student or researcher or practitioner.

By Jiska H

Dec 5, 2019

I find this a very good course. Because it explains the ethics and gives the information to understand diagnosing and the purpose of diagnosing. And it prepares you to use any kind of diagnostic instrument.

And as a psychologist, I did not want to have missed this course.

By Jay P D

Aug 13, 2020

The course is very helpful. It contains practical skills that has strong foundations in theories. Thank you Coursera.

By Dr. A J

Aug 19, 2017

This was an interesting and informative course. I would like to see more like this.

By Aloysius O I

Dec 17, 2017

Thank you for this wonderful course. I learnt a lot.

By Abdul H

Feb 21, 2020

Very much informative and based on practical works.

By JOHN Q

Mar 28, 2020

So good.

By Maria B

Feb 1, 2018

There were times I had difficulty understanding what was being mentioned by the instructor due to her heavy Russian accent so I frequently had to stop the video and look at the transcript. Other than that, there was information I gained from the course which I had not yet come across during my undergraduate and post-graduate studies. Some additional research on the lectures must be done by the student to further understand the material but the course was helpful in providing supplementary resources.

By Joseph E S

Apr 30, 2020

A fine course to undertake. It tackles a broad spectrum of topics that are consistent with the course subject. Recommended for anyone interested in the basic principles of psychodiagnostics and assessment. The use of the english language needs a bit more refinement, but lectures are nonetheless understandable.

By sampurna d

May 25, 2018

EXTREMELY USEFUL COURSE . THE ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS ENABLED ME GAIN A LOT OF PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE .

By PaedDr., M B M J

Aug 1, 2017

The course of psychodiagnostics is one of the most interesting courses. The information provided to me by lecturer Valeria Petrova was presented in a clear, simple and simple way for the layman. I learned at least basic knowledge about psychodiagnostics, for what I thank. These are the information I can use nikelen now but also for the future. The course was clear. My English is not at a good level, so the course was a bit 'tighter for me. I would like to thank coursemaster and especially lecturer Valeri Petrov for the course.Well thank you.

By BHARGAVI A

Nov 11, 2017

I am completely satisfied with this course. This gave me confidence to my career.