Back to Python Data Structures

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python Data Structures by Coursera Project Network

Data structures play a crucial role in application development. The proper selection of data structures is important for efficient algorithm development. The availability of a list, for example, greatly simplifies sorting a collection of data items. It would be difficult to do this without that data structure, as you will see. This is why Programming languages like Python have certain fundamental data structures built into the language. In this course, you will create a Python application that reads from a file containing words and their definitions. You will use Python’s built-in data structures to make a multiple choice quiz based on words and their definitions. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

SJ

Jul 02, 2020

Love the material, Applied my knowledge of python, feel very confident like I knew it whats going to be next step. helped me build my algorithmic knowledge.

JK

Jul 06, 2020

I ENJOYED DOING IT AND LEARNT NEW THINGS. COURSERA IS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. IT IS A GOOD PLATFORM TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW.

1 - 16 of 16 Reviews for Python Data Structures

By Saurav j

By jabili k

By Aisawan P

Jul 05, 2020

good for refresh python basic. also lead us through clean coding and show us how to think algorithmically.

By Dilip S K

Jul 10, 2020

It was great experience to do this guided project

By Chandika M B

Jul 03, 2020

happy to start with new projects

By Rodrigo B d S C

By Doss D

Jun 23, 2020

By tale p

Jun 28, 2020

good

By Md. R A

Jun 27, 2020

good

By Ms.K.SRINIDHI

Jun 26, 2020

good

By Alauddin S

Jul 11, 2020

It was a test based program to justify my knowledge

By VISHAL K

Jun 25, 2020

its an awesome exeprience

By BORRIS L S

Jul 06, 2020

Good if know some python

By AARAVETI T

Jul 08, 2020

Its a good for beginners.It shows how to use lists,tuples,dictionaries.

By Mithila F