Back to Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python by University of Michigan

In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, students will do some visualizations to become familiar with the technologies in use and then will pursue their own project to visualize some other data that they have or can find. Chapters 15 and 16 from the book “Python for Everybody” will serve as the backbone for the capstone. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Informative course
(132 Reviews)
Relevant project
(132 Reviews)

JC

May 26, 2017

I found this course a little bit easier that some of the previous courses, however, it allowed me to gain experience managing a larger projects that encompass several languages and multiple programs.

NS

Apr 10, 2016

Python for everyone is One of the Best Course on MOOC platform .\n\nDr. Chuck made it interesting and Knowledgeable. Way back 3 Months ,I can't even thing of the stuff that I leaned and implemented .

201 - 225 of 1,166 Reviews for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

By Ritik K

This capstone is a great experience for me and i hope for others too.. We get to learn a lot of things from this. I Just loved this.

By Chukka P S S C M

Jan 03, 2020

I've learned so much about python such that I can get next level of python and reassemble my dreams to become a software developer..

By Raunak S

Sep 04, 2018

good enough course for the concluding part of the whole specialization course but should have been more complicated and challenging.

By Jimut B P

Jan 06, 2018

just a awesome experience in life to be in this capstone and learn different interesting things from geeks and nerds, thanks a bunch

By Aitor J G

Nov 25, 2018

A lot of things going on, you really need to walk through the scripts by yourself after the course if you want to understand them.

By Vaibhav Y T

Jul 02, 2020

This 5 Course series is the best Programming basics course you can ever get, after all Dr. Chuck makes it way more interesting :)

By Anil K D

This is awesome course for everyone, who wants to learn Python. Everything (Videos, assignments, quiz, and examples) really good.

By Claudia R

Sep 24, 2018

Great course for beginners and it gets you on you way to know how to do a bit of research to find Python tools for your own needs

By 刘思成

Mar 29, 2020

Sooooooo happy that I get all the certificates!! I will keep learning about python and more about computer science. Thank you!

By Raymond L

Jan 01, 2020

The courses uses all the knowledge I learned from previous courses. Take some time to examine the codes, you will gain a lot.

By Lyle S

Well organized material for people newer to Python. Leads you down a path to acquire skills useful for real world problems.

By Kamel M

May 12, 2020

Excellent course by Dr. Chuck.

Now I understand how data mining, API's and dumping and retrieving data from a database works.

By Lê D A T

Jul 19, 2020

Below that is very in-depth knowledge in python, it's very rewarding. maybe in the future I can come back to use them more.

By Hugo M

May 09, 2019

Very interesting course. I did it only because it is part of the specialization, it takes 1-2 days in order to complete it.

By David L F R

Aug 09, 2020

Excellent course, I recommend to follow the honor track and develop some project you are passionate about. Thank you all.

By Krunal P

Jun 21, 2020

Was a good experience while completing this course. I am thrilled to have completed PYTHON FOR EVERYBODY specialization.

By Aby A

Oct 30, 2017

Great module. Mostly your hands-on project. But, you get nice additions like visualization part of the course for break.

By Amit D

Dec 17, 2019

Many Many thanks for allowing me to take this course. It was wonderful and simply educated us the basics to start with.

By Abdul K

Aug 08, 2020

amazing work by dr. chuck this is the BEST module of all, because it teaches how to interpret our data to visualize it

By Victor M T S

Jul 18, 2020

Es un excelente curso para poner en práctica todo lo aprendido en la serie de cursos que preceden esta especialización

By Rohit K

Jun 09, 2020

Best way of teaching, thanks to Dr.chuck and their assignments.

And This speciallization have so many things to learn

By kalenshi k

Dec 16, 2017

i loved it,it certainly gives you insight into data analysis so you can go and build your own data mining applications

By vedant k

Jul 17, 2020

Thanks to dr.Chuck ,Michigan University and amazing coursera team for bringing such spectacular content to the table.

By Hrithik S

Jul 30, 2017

It is a great and very informative course. .The style of teaching of Professor Chuck Severance is very cool.. Cheers

By Karen G V H

Jul 27, 2020

The course is exceptional! I encourage every single student to take it, cause I am sure that everyone would love it