Back to Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python by University of Michigan

In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, students will do some visualizations to become familiar with the technologies in use and then will pursue their own project to visualize some other data that they have or can find. Chapters 15 and 16 from the book “Python for Everybody” will serve as the backbone for the capstone. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Informative course
(132 Reviews)
Relevant project
(132 Reviews)

BC
Apr 28, 2020

Now I understand how data mining, API's and dumping and retrieving data from a database works. Excellent course to start understanding how python can be used to work with data sources on the internet.

AG
Jul 9, 2021

301 - 325 of 1,499 Reviews for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

By NI

Dec 3, 2019

Thank you Coursera and Dr. Chuck for the course. One of the best platforms and courses I have ever taken!

By Priyabrata P

Aug 22, 2017

Great course. Just needs the basic python as the prerequisites. Easy to complete. Thanks a lot Dr. Chuck.

By POOJA P P

Sep 10, 2020

Excellent Course ! I love it .Thank you so much Dr.Chunk for making my python concepts clear and sharp.

By Toby C

Apr 26, 2020

The final test is a good overview of the programming topics that are taught throughout the whole course.

By Robert C

Apr 13, 2018

Capstone was fun and interesting. A good start to using Python with data sources. Intro to data science.

By Arnold A

Jun 9, 2016

For me personally, this is a great closing for this specialization! Thanks Dr. Chuck and his associates!

By Philip S

Jun 9, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Chuck, for an amazing course! Thank you, Coursera Team, for an amazing platform to learn!

By Brandon G

May 15, 2019

Perfect way to cap off the important Python programming concepts learned throughout the specialization.

By Yakov G

Sep 11, 2018

Had a lot of fun - this course sums up all that was learned in the python for everybody specialisation.

By Fai C

Jul 7, 2018

I found the course is full of fun and very useful too. Highly recommend it to friends and colleagues.

By Runzu W

Oct 21, 2017

Go through what I learned. It would be nicer if we could participate in the coding a little bit more.

By Roshan K

Aug 15, 2020

awesome specialization.. learned a lot of new things but not python. need to practice somewhere else

By Francisco

Oct 11, 2018

Great code to come back and see the techniques in the future, when trying to build our own programs.

By DHARMENDRA A

Nov 15, 2017

Good concepts on emailing, checking them in SQLITE, virtualization and cloud CONCEPTS. i LIKED THEM.

By Kin G O

Jun 14, 2016

The things that can be built with the skills we developed throughout the specialization are amazing.

By Brayant A A P

Jun 23, 2021

T​he exam was very interesting and a quickly review of the topics covered throughout the four units

By Shane C

May 23, 2020

great. now that I passed the quiz i want to work on the small projects and see where this leads to.

By BIPUL K S

Apr 20, 2020

I love this course. Dr.chuck is an amazing instructor. He can explain things in the easiest manner.

By Pau G

Jun 29, 2018

A good way to see how it works a real complex code and to understand the connection with a database

By Pim S

Apr 29, 2020

I learn a lot, enjoyed making the questions and assignments.

Clear and good lessons via the videos

By Janik W

May 11, 2021

Great Course for getting many things together Python, SQLite, Javascript and its graphic diagrams

By Sarah H H

Mar 15, 2019

I really enjoyed the complex code. I wish I had to learn more about it, but enjoyed the overview!

By Octavio F M

Apr 14, 2016

In this course Dr. Chuck will teach you how to visualize data and work with it.

You can't miss it.

By Exzar K M M

Dec 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the incredible experience. I am so glad to take this course as a beginner.

By Andres R

May 3, 2020

Great!! I think that this course change my point of view about programming and online learning.