Back to Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python by University of Michigan

In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, students will do some visualizations to become familiar with the technologies in use and then will pursue their own project to visualize some other data that they have or can find. Chapters 15 and 16 from the book “Python for Everybody” will serve as the backbone for the capstone. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Informative course
(132 Reviews)
Relevant project
(132 Reviews)

AG
Jul 9, 2021

Now I understand how data mining, API's and dumping and retrieving data from a database works. Excellent course to start understanding how python can be used to work with data sources on the internet.

BC
Apr 28, 2020

226 - 250 of 1,475 Reviews for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

By Ghosh A

Aug 12, 2018

This course was most important one. It cleared lot of doubt on web scraping. Many Thanks for introducing me to JS and Google charts for visualization.

By Joshua M

Jan 22, 2018

Fantastic specialization - I have accomplished so much in my career over the last several years because of this information.

Thank you Chuck! You rock!

By K. R J

Apr 8, 2016

5 stars for inspiring gazillion confidence with the exercises

3 stars for not pushing us hard during capstone

Mean of 4

Nah !! Actually 5 Its perfect !

By Suchayaa K

Jul 6, 2021

Mr.Chuck help me alot from course 1 to 5.He teach person who have 0 % knowledge about python to get know more and being happy to study this as well:)

By Shristi S

Nov 7, 2020

It was a great course. I recently completed my project and all my concepts of python are clear. All the video lectures, assignments are very helpful.

By Abdulrahman A

Jul 4, 2021

Their was some problems with the forums the don't answer quickly and that is if the answered, but the course is overall good and great for beginners

By Piyush D

The best course and specialization present in terms of MOOCs.

Dr. Charles is a magician, from Slytherin and he helped me learn Parselmouth (Python).

By Qauthar S

Mar 28, 2021

The whole specialization is excellent. All things are very well explained. Made me enthusiastic enough to make me work on the honors assignments!

By Christi J V

Nov 10, 2017

A fantastic course and a fantastic specialization. It has given me all the confidence and skill that I needed to be able to program using Python.

By Yeo K N

Sep 25, 2020

This marks the end of a wonderful learning journey from knowing nothing about Python, being able to understand the syntax, and write programmes

By Philip D

Sep 5, 2018

This was a nice way to wrap up the specialization. A lot of useful tricks used in the examples that will no doubt be referenced in the future.

By Jaafar A

Aug 21, 2020

Very good course, I learned how to program from scratch and now I am more confident to program and also to learn other programming languages.

By Arya H

It has been a great experience learning python and Dr.Chuck is really an inspiring teacher. Everyone should definitely take up this course.

By Ty W

Aug 25, 2019

Dr Chuck was great as always and I learned more about Python, however, I thought it would be more challenging and involve more programming.

By Eric P

Aug 1, 2019

I can't recommend this specialization highly enough. Dr. Chuck is a great instructor and presents the material in a clear and concise way.

By Jay L

May 16, 2021

Nice course but I think you should have an actual assignment where students can submit their analysis/visual work for the datasets chosen.

By MAYURESH M M

This was a great journey from last to end. I learned a lot of new things and important things thank you Dr.chuk for being beautiful guide.

By Mark A

Mar 25, 2020

Nice to have a chance to change things up a bit. More open ended forum posts are fun, and it gets you to think a bit more about 'stuff'.

By Moez B

Nov 19, 2016

Easy course to bookend the specialization. I am using some of the visualizations knowledge to develop my own projects. Thanks, Dr. Chuck.

By Karen G P

Aug 27, 2019

Staff is awesome and course is really instructive if you get to do the Project. Also really flexible. Thanks teachers! Thanks Dr. Chuck!

By Jerry E B J

May 17, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I recommend it to anyone that wants to be challenged to utilize and improve an Architecture with Python.

By RAHUL K

Jun 26, 2020

Finally making it to the end of python course i am filled woth knowledge in python and will see forward to achieve honor certificate .

By Byron L

Sep 9, 2017

This is a very good course, thanks to Dr. Chuck for all the information and the effort in the course, all the material is really good.

By mahmoud r

Jul 22, 2021

After all, this specialization is completed.  I enjoyed every minute of this lectures and learned many thing about python programing.

By Ritik K

This capstone is a great experience for me and i hope for others too.. We get to learn a lot of things from this. I Just loved this.