Back to Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python by University of Michigan

In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, students will do some visualizations to become familiar with the technologies in use and then will pursue their own project to visualize some other data that they have or can find. Chapters 15 and 16 from the book “Python for Everybody” will serve as the backbone for the capstone. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Informative course
(132 Reviews)
Relevant project
(132 Reviews)

BC
Apr 28, 2020

Now I understand how data mining, API's and dumping and retrieving data from a database works. Excellent course to start understanding how python can be used to work with data sources on the internet.

NS
Apr 9, 2016

Python for everyone is One of the Best Course on MOOC platform .\n\nDr. Chuck made it interesting and Knowledgeable. Way back 3 Months ,I can't even thing of the stuff that I leaned and implemented .

251 - 275 of 1,425 Reviews for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

By Mohd F B A

Oct 2, 2020

Big Thank to Dr Charles, to Teaching Staff for a good tip and all class member also my sponsorship program MDEC from Malaysia.

By 刘思成

Mar 29, 2020

Sooooooo happy that I get all the certificates!! I will keep learning about python and more about computer science. Thank you!

By Raymond L

Jan 1, 2020

The courses uses all the knowledge I learned from previous courses. Take some time to examine the codes, you will gain a lot.

By rashid m

Mar 30, 2021

excellent sir,you made my life, i hadnt been able to learn python if it wasnt you,as i hadnt find any free MOOCS ,thanks sir

By Junaid S

Oct 23, 2020

They walk you through the project development process for multiple projects. My favorite one was the pagerank algorithm one.

By Lyle S

Well organized material for people newer to Python. Leads you down a path to acquire skills useful for real world problems.

By Kamel M

May 12, 2020

Excellent course by Dr. Chuck.

By Lê D A T

Jul 19, 2020

Below that is very in-depth knowledge in python, it's very rewarding. maybe in the future I can come back to use them more.

By Mart M

May 9, 2019

Very interesting course. I did it only because it is part of the specialization, it takes 1-2 days in order to complete it.

By David L F R

Aug 9, 2020

Excellent course, I recommend to follow the honor track and develop some project you are passionate about. Thank you all.

By Krunal P

Jun 21, 2020

Was a good experience while completing this course. I am thrilled to have completed PYTHON FOR EVERYBODY specialization.

By Aby A

Oct 30, 2017

Great module. Mostly your hands-on project. But, you get nice additions like visualization part of the course for break.

By Amit D

Dec 16, 2019

Many Many thanks for allowing me to take this course. It was wonderful and simply educated us the basics to start with.

By Dev S T

Sep 16, 2020

It is an interesting class

Thank you Dr. Chuck , University of MIchigan and Coursera for such a great course to people

By Abdul K

Aug 8, 2020

amazing work by dr. chuck this is the BEST module of all, because it teaches how to interpret our data to visualize it

By Victor M T S

Jul 17, 2020

Es un excelente curso para poner en práctica todo lo aprendido en la serie de cursos que preceden esta especialización

By Rohit K

Jun 9, 2020

Best way of teaching, thanks to Dr.chuck and their assignments.

And This speciallization have so many things to learn

By kalenshi k

Dec 16, 2017

i loved it,it certainly gives you insight into data analysis so you can go and build your own data mining applications

By vedant k

Jul 17, 2020

Thanks to dr.Chuck ,Michigan University and amazing coursera team for bringing such spectacular content to the table.

By Hrithik S

Jul 30, 2017

It is a great and very informative course. .The style of teaching of Professor Chuck Severance is very cool.. Cheers

By Bharat P

Nov 20, 2020

What a wonderful course! Thank you! Really enjoyed it from start to finish! Am so glad to be confident with Python.

By Karen G V H

Jul 27, 2020

The course is exceptional! I encourage every single student to take it, cause I am sure that everyone would love it

By MD. S H S

Jun 18, 2020

This was another great course from Dr. Chuck. I have to got a learn a get deal about database, SQL, data modelling.

By shreedhar

Jun 15, 2020

An overall summarization of all the courses and if u do this course to the full you will get an honors certificate.

By Anna B

Apr 3, 2018

It is really good course!

It helped me understand overall basic concepts of Data mining/scripting and visualization!