Back to Python Tricks and Hacks for Productivity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python Tricks and Hacks for Productivity by Coursera Project Network

4.1

By the end of this project, you are going to be an more complete Python user, and will have an better grasp of several techniques and tips which increases coding speed and conciseness. This will be useful for anyone who uses Python regularly, including data scientists, software engineers, technicians and hobbyists. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Python Tricks and Hacks for Productivity

By Jarin t t

Jul 17, 2020

Course content was good, but didn't fulfill my expectation. I didn't understand the instructor because of pronunciation difference. The captions are auto generated and very annoying as it was giving weird captions based on the pronunciation.

By Jesus M Z F

Jul 17, 2020

This is a great course, teacher please you must to speak englis well. Thank's Teacher. You are the best

By Ripan K

Jul 27, 2020

These tricks and hacks were right for me.

By Rohit S

Aug 03, 2020

Instructor's accent is not very much clear but content is good.....One with understanding of python language can opt for the project....thank you.

By Hiljar T

Jul 23, 2020

The tutor was friendly and tried to explain the matter, which is nice, but his accent was SO STRONG that I had serious difficulties understanding him and I learned much less than I hoped from this guided project.