Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

226 - 250 of 370 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Bindu B

Jan 07, 2018

All concepts have been presented very clearly with adequate examples.

By Emmanuel C

Nov 20, 2016

A very good course to open up the understanding of research.

By Hien T L

Sep 16, 2015

Thank you for making this course. It exceeds my expectation.

By Hudson S

Mar 19, 2016

The course is very good, language very clear, concepts explained very well. Congratulations to the team from Amsterdam University!

By Juan D d C R

Jul 31, 2017

As an ecologist, it was a great first experience on social sciences. Explanations, fieldwork, interaction with students were magnific! A highly recommended course!

By Ibrahim N

May 23, 2017

This course actually was a revolutionary one for me. By the help of "Quantitative Methods" now I have some ideas how to star my Ph.D. research in the upcoming year. The format was perfect and pretty straightforward. Annemarie Zand Scholten is just perfectly explaining the basic ideas of the quantitative methods.

By Abdul

Feb 06, 2016

Great Place to learn and serve

By Tran V N T

Apr 09, 2016

I have to say thanks to Dr Annemarie Zand Scholten. I can feel how much efforts she had put into the lectures. Complex contents are simplified and easy to learn even for a non-native English speaker like me. I'm happy because I joint this course, very useful, an enjoyable experience.

By Jon H

Jan 04, 2016

I am loving this class. The videos are succinct and packed with great information!

By Axel K

May 17, 2016

Very comprehensive, well-designed, and well-explained. Highly recommended.

By Khalid B

Sep 17, 2015

I'm in week 2 now and I really like it...its very informative and

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Maria F

Nov 08, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Dafna B

Feb 21, 2017

Great course!!!

By Tay J

Aug 07, 2017

This was a great course overall. It had quite a lot of content, which is rare of an online course. All the contents were explained in enough detail. The assignments demanded more time than many other online courses but were feasible based on the course content. I've completed 8 courses on Coursera so far and this was by far one of the best! Thank you for creating this course.

By 宋旸

Feb 07, 2016

Very helpful courses.

By Somya T

Dec 14, 2016

It is a brilliant course explaining each aspect of quantitative research methods. The course covers all the major topics used in Psychological Research. It has helped me to understand and apply variety of concepts like research design, measurement and sampling.

By Tyson P d M U

Nov 27, 2017

This was my first MOOC experience and only my second online class experience. I was entering with a little bit of reservation; however, I was extremely impressed and pleased both by the professor, course, and overall specialization in general by the University of Amsterdam. All-in-all, I strongly believe the dedicated work by Dr. Annemarie Zand Scholten, the course creator and professor, along with the whole team did a superb job. I certainly recommend it to anyone interested in research methods, statistics, or better preparing for graduate-level work and research in general.

By Genimon V J

Jan 29, 2017

Great presentation and the modality of lecture is very appreciable

By Diede K

May 31, 2017

Very interesting and informative course! I am very content with the way the course information is presented. The video's were very clear and concise. Thank you very much for making this course!

By Eloisa V M

Feb 02, 2018

This course is exactly what I hoped it to be!

Synthetic but always clear, challenging and high-level.

I feel that I gained a good introductive knowledge of quantitative methods and I can't wait to follow the next courses.

I totally suggest it!

By Paritosh D

Mar 26, 2018

Good course for people who are new to this branch of study. a robustly designed course with challenging assignments ( phew!!). Your progress through this course will be rewarding! From India, thank you to the team.

By Andrés M G

Apr 08, 2018

I found the course very interesting, even very complex in some topics, but that was really constructive too. The course have excellent resources and explanations, I learned a lot.

By Muchiri K

Nov 19, 2017

This is course was put together very well. It is delivered in a manner that is easy to understand despite the technical nature of many of the concepts. I am glad i took this course and highly recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their knowledge of Quantitative Methods

By Rodrigo R F

Mar 09, 2017

O curso é maravilhoso. Dá uma boa base de como são desenvolvidas pesquisas quantitativas, bem como detalhes importantes sobre ética, epistemologia e gnosiologia, história da ciência etc.