Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

76 - 100 of 369 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Sebastián A V M

May 16, 2016

Muy buen curso, y creo que también es bastante exigente, pero informativo y formativo en la misma medida.

By Ingo V

May 06, 2016

Very well done: a lot of effort put into this course, and it pays off.

By Peter N G

Dec 28, 2016

Easy to grasp the concepts to apply when using this approach.

I enjoyed every bit of the course

By Dale P

Oct 25, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Ioana F

Nov 25, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.

By Susie P

Oct 02, 2016

Really excellent. Highly recommended

By Jeanson-Jian W G L

Nov 13, 2017

Excellent course that disseminated information in easily understandable, digestable manner

By Claudia L

Jan 24, 2016

Funny, useful, clear and serious too. I loved it. Many methodology courses before, but this one addresses also ethics on research practices and History of philosophy of science. simply I adored it and learned a lot. I strongly recommend it. It is so useful for my work and my everyday life. Interviews with real researchers and revising real publications helped me to conect contents with my inmediate reality.. Thanks to all team and congratulations for such a great course.

By Asdoost

Jan 11, 2018

Among all the MOOCs around the internet this course is one of my favorite.

By Theo A R S

Jun 22, 2017

Great introduction to the bases of philosophy of science, principles of quantification, scientific experiments and critical analysis for identifying good (or sloppy) science.

By Mohamed N E

May 07, 2018

Very Simple, informative and up to the point, Thank you all for giving us this chance. I hope we could transmit it to practice .

By Nelson A R A

Mar 29, 2018

Absolutely well presented, relevant, and concise. The interviews were really interesting and really expand and clarrfy some issues related to the vdeo lectures.

By Anna T

Oct 25, 2015

Excellent quality of videos and tasks.

By deirdre d

Oct 30, 2015

Excellent content, delivery and assessment

By Matheus M B

Mar 08, 2016

This course provided a great experiece of online study. The high quality content of the videos and adequate rithym of assignments and quizzes are features that make it an admirable course. I strongly reccomend doing this course if you are still in doubt.

By Abdelatif M

Feb 10, 2018

very informative, liked the drawings idea. it makes abstract concepts easier to digest

By paula a g p

May 14, 2016

I think that this is a very complete and interesting course. It is better than I thought at the begining.

By Eldin D

Mar 12, 2017

Perfect

By Yana B

Feb 08, 2016

great teaching on the subject!

By Mb F

Nov 08, 2016

Great course with serious application of the learned material.

By Bilous V

Nov 20, 2015

Very simply understandable course.

By DINH M

Oct 03, 2016

I must admit that the assignments were more demanding than expected but overall this course is fabulous. The videos are extremely well done and Anne-Marie makes complicated points understandable for everyone, with lively and fun examples. Expect to spend some time on the written assignments (several research articles to study) if you want to completely take advantage of the course.

By Marcos T

Sep 13, 2017

Excelente curso. El contenido es muy bueno.

By Elvira N

Nov 14, 2017

Very useful course if you are interested in how properly conduct a research. Only theoretical basis, no calculations included. Thank you ! :)

By Sandeep K

Jul 24, 2017

Its a nice course and provide me good understanding of Quantitative Research methods!