Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

251 - 275 of 370 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Autumn O

Dec 14, 2017

A really great course! I loved the pictures used as examples, and the bonus interviews really helped me gain a deeper understanding of the material. I also really like it how this University doesn't assume you know everything, and starts from the start.

By Azara E N

Sep 27, 2016

so educating and fascinating. It has really expanded my intellectual horizons and research venn diagram into more circles.

By Robert S

Jan 12, 2018

This course was a nice introduction to quantitative methods. I have previously taken university-level courses in quantitative methods, and was taking this course as a refresher, particularly in research design and sampling. I found it achieved this purpose. The lecturer was great: very engaging and clear.

By Rajah B

Apr 15, 2018

Incredible course!

By Sue L

Mar 11, 2017

I highly recommend this course for those who want to brush up on the high-level basics of the quantitative research methods.

By Elpida S

Jun 11, 2018

Well, i am completely satisfied from this course. As my field is Social Sciences it was my first contact and experience this lesson for the huge range in Methodology and Statistics. Although it needed to devote a lot of time in order to meet the deadlines, to sumbit quiz and assigments, i learned a lot. Material, videos, lectures and the ability of the professor to transmit all the nessesary knowledge it was a huge, useful advantage. Do not forget that lessons from distance are much more difficult to study and succeed than attending in universities. I will reccomend this lesson to everyone. Congratulations about organisation, material. One little fragment that it was negative i claim that i completed everything before the date that the course finishes and i am waiting the grades to be reviwed in order to receive my certification.

By Sheila I P C

Nov 17, 2017

Excellent

By Carol C

Mar 27, 2017

The concepts were clearly and cleverly explained. The assignments were relevant and helped to extend my knowledge of course videos. I appreciate the methods used to teach the course and provide evaluation and feedback. There was a lot of work but I learned a lot too!

By ASHISH S M

May 08, 2017

Excellent course for the social science researchers

By Diego E M V

Dec 03, 2017

It was excellent. Useful and understandable.

By Solomon A

Oct 05, 2017

Great course, taught by very passionate lecturers who know their stuff.

By Spencer R

Sep 24, 2017

Great course, very thorough and an interesting peer review system that allows fairly complex ideas and assignments to be managed.

By Saud A K

Aug 04, 2018

Comprehensive and challenging. Designed in a fun way for serious learning!

By Jewel C

Sep 13, 2018

This Course really helped me to learn basics of quantitative methods.

By Ouail E I

Aug 13, 2018

a very relevant course, it helped me a lot to define the elements necessary for the implementation of a quatitative questionnaire !

By James W P

Aug 28, 2018

Great class! I appreciate the focus on the philosophical foundations of the scientific method.

By Arman B K

Oct 31, 2018

Great course for learning how to design and evaluate quantitaive studies in social science. Highly recommend it to anyone whose university curriculum does not include anything beyond statistical methods when it comes to teaching research methods (I'm talking to economics students like myself).

By Anurag S

Nov 10, 2018

Great content! Really liked the clarity with which this course has been designed. Looking forward to a great learning experience.

By Juliana M

Oct 08, 2018

Amazing course! The content is complete and the teacher is really great.

By Mohammed A

Oct 01, 2018

This is a great starting course on the topic of Quant Methods. The program could take an entire semester or two if you want to go in depth, but as a starter, it was just right.

By Rob G

Oct 03, 2018

Great course! Thank you Annemarie and UvA—team!

Sep 14, 2018

Very informative and well organised course

By Edwin Y R M

May 11, 2019

This is one of the best courses that I ever toke on Coursera. The content is rich, clear, useful, the assigments are chalengers, providing a close view to main aspects of any quantitaive research. I recommennd this Course to anyone who wants to learn the essensial content about qualtitative methods.

By Elimane N

Apr 20, 2019

Great course!

By Rachael

Apr 21, 2019

Tough topic if you are relatively new to it - but the presentation and lectures were great, accessible and exceptionally high quality - great job on putting the course together!