Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

26 - 50 of 369 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Stephen F

Apr 07, 2019

A great course! I'm engaged!!

By Maximiliano F

Apr 08, 2019

Excelente curso. Los videos super claros y el método de evaluación, del cual tenía mis dudas, bastante justo en términos generales.

By Subïnn E

Feb 20, 2019

This course gave me the foundations I needed to fly!

By Karina M

Jan 26, 2019

A MUST for everyone who's studying social sciences.

By Nivedh J

Jul 28, 2018

Well paced, well presented and with interesting assessments, this course was a pleasure to carry out

By Patricia F S

Sep 25, 2017

I am very happy with both content and pedagogical aspects of the Quantitative Methods course.

By Vicente A A A

Sep 04, 2016

Great Teachers and information! I cannot believe I can learn so much from my house.

By Mae P

Jul 22, 2016

Very informative for students new to the subject matter.

By Aram S

Mar 14, 2018

This is a very helpful course for beginners

By helda a

Feb 20, 2018

Amazing course and so detailed, first module is little bit boring but later on its so interactive and useful

By Kate G

Aug 12, 2017

The videos were very well done. I also really liked the exercises they were challenging and very relevant. I highly recommend.

By Leo

Oct 01, 2016

interesting and useful content. very vivid videos

By Yuliya T

Mar 19, 2016

This course really helped me to filter out unnecessary and false information and do better quality researches. I always advise this study to people who could merit from it.

So far, the best course I have ever done.

By Jiajia L

Feb 27, 2017

Very helpful

By Frederik L M

Apr 02, 2017

The course tackles very poignant and relevant aspects of research, and does so in a captivating and creative way. By the end of this course, you will be an expert on quantitative methods, no joke. No statistics included!

By Mirana F R

Jan 15, 2017

Well-structured course! The contents of the course are beyond my expectations.

By Gerardo C

Dec 24, 2015

I love Annemarie's cat.

By Richard R

Jun 20, 2016

This tutor is very knowledgeable. I like the way she communicates and connects things. She seems to have very good hold over the topics she deals with.

I especially liked the interviewees she brought in to give us an 'expert' or extra perspective on the topics of each week she dealt with. kudos to this professor.

By 刘又一

Jan 20, 2016

If you are a senior FBI, choose it. If you are a high-profile CIA, choose it. AHa. I am kidding, even, it's 100% true. However, if you are a social scientist, or if you are just one who is interested in it, choose it.

By Viraiyan

Jan 05, 2016

Excellent explanation and assessment methods. Dr Scholten is simply great.

By Iris L M

Jan 30, 2016

Clear and great methodology!

By Diego C Ñ V

Nov 06, 2015

Excellent course! But I am worried because I have already paid the certificate and I have not received it!

By Stefan S K

Apr 01, 2016

There is nothing that i would have like to change about the course. Brilliant work! My sincere thanks to the whole UVA team for this specialization

By Jonathan G

Oct 19, 2016

This was a great class suitable either for beginners in the social sciences or people who need to brush up on some basic concepts and theory. The use of relevant and consistent visual aids added a lot of value to the class.

By Marc G

Oct 07, 2017

This is one of the best courses I have taken on Coursera (or even in traditional university) in terms of its comprehensiveness and the high demand it places on students. By the end of it, I really felt that I had gained a lot of valuable knowledge. The explanations are simple and easy to follow, and cover the topics in quite a lot of depth. That was very important to me. The assignments are demanding and challenging, but doable, and it is nice that analytic and creative essays are combined so as to not put too much strain on students. The creative assignments are more fun and light weight, while the analytical assignments provide an opportunity to revise the materials more carefully and delve into the core of the topics. I can't wait to take qualitative methods in my next university break. Well done to all of you on the UoA Coursera team. Thank you!