Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

76 - 100 of 369 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Abdul

Feb 06, 2016

Great Place to learn and serve

By Tran V N T

Apr 09, 2016

I have to say thanks to Dr Annemarie Zand Scholten. I can feel how much efforts she had put into the lectures. Complex contents are simplified and easy to learn even for a non-native English speaker like me. I'm happy because I joint this course, very useful, an enjoyable experience.

By Jon H

Jan 04, 2016

I am loving this class. The videos are succinct and packed with great information!

By Hien T L

Sep 16, 2015

Thank you for making this course. It exceeds my expectation.

By Hudson S

Mar 19, 2016

The course is very good, language very clear, concepts explained very well. Congratulations to the team from Amsterdam University!

By Khalid B

Sep 17, 2015

I'm in week 2 now and I really like it...its very informative and

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Maria F

Nov 08, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Tay J

Aug 07, 2017

This was a great course overall. It had quite a lot of content, which is rare of an online course. All the contents were explained in enough detail. The assignments demanded more time than many other online courses but were feasible based on the course content. I've completed 8 courses on Coursera so far and this was by far one of the best! Thank you for creating this course.

By 宋旸

Feb 07, 2016

Very helpful courses.

Jul 19, 2016

This course is very insightful, and a great introduction into Quantitative Methods and questionable research practices! The instructor is very insightful, and communicates the information in a highly digestible manner! Thank you!

By Dr. A B

Jul 03, 2017

Course was extremely helpful and informative. Condition of reviewing five assignments instead of three created a lot of problems due to non-availability of required submissions. I recommend reviewing the three assignments. It will be more productive by removing the confusion, frustration and time wastage.

By Sen W

Mar 30, 2016

Lots of abstract concepts, really hard to Asian people. And the teacher's talking speed is a little fast. I have to watch the video for more than 4 times to make some sentences clearly.

By Sue L

Mar 11, 2017

I highly recommend this course for those who want to brush up on the high-level basics of the quantitative research methods.

By Elpida S

Jun 11, 2018

Well, i am completely satisfied from this course. As my field is Social Sciences it was my first contact and experience this lesson for the huge range in Methodology and Statistics. Although it needed to devote a lot of time in order to meet the deadlines, to sumbit quiz and assigments, i learned a lot. Material, videos, lectures and the ability of the professor to transmit all the nessesary knowledge it was a huge, useful advantage. Do not forget that lessons from distance are much more difficult to study and succeed than attending in universities. I will reccomend this lesson to everyone. Congratulations about organisation, material. One little fragment that it was negative i claim that i completed everything before the date that the course finishes and i am waiting the grades to be reviwed in order to receive my certification.

By Tyson P d M U

Nov 27, 2017

This was my first MOOC experience and only my second online class experience. I was entering with a little bit of reservation; however, I was extremely impressed and pleased both by the professor, course, and overall specialization in general by the University of Amsterdam. All-in-all, I strongly believe the dedicated work by Dr. Annemarie Zand Scholten, the course creator and professor, along with the whole team did a superb job. I certainly recommend it to anyone interested in research methods, statistics, or better preparing for graduate-level work and research in general.

By Genimon V J

Jan 29, 2017

Great presentation and the modality of lecture is very appreciable

By Diede K

May 31, 2017

Very interesting and informative course! I am very content with the way the course information is presented. The video's were very clear and concise. Thank you very much for making this course!

By Eloisa V M

Feb 02, 2018

This course is exactly what I hoped it to be!

Synthetic but always clear, challenging and high-level.

I feel that I gained a good introductive knowledge of quantitative methods and I can't wait to follow the next courses.

I totally suggest it!

By Paritosh D

Mar 26, 2018

Good course for people who are new to this branch of study. a robustly designed course with challenging assignments ( phew!!). Your progress through this course will be rewarding! From India, thank you to the team.

By Andrés M G

Apr 08, 2018

I found the course very interesting, even very complex in some topics, but that was really constructive too. The course have excellent resources and explanations, I learned a lot.

By Emmanuel C

Nov 20, 2016

A very good course to open up the understanding of research.

By 赵思奇

Oct 02, 2017

A very clearly structured and presented course.

By Nicholas D

Nov 30, 2017

Very good groundwork

By Boris v d H

Dec 15, 2017

Concise and thorough course on the current methodology of quantitative research, grounded on a historical development. Good video's, relevant quizes and peer review essays.