Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

226 - 250 of 371 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Maria F

Nov 08, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Kate W

Feb 24, 2016

I love that the videos have little drawings and notes in them to help the concepts stick! The teaching for this course is exceptional!

By Loretta G

Jan 05, 2018

By Dafna B

Feb 21, 2017

Great course!!!

By Muchiri K

Nov 19, 2017

This is course was put together very well. It is delivered in a manner that is easy to understand despite the technical nature of many of the concepts. I am glad i took this course and highly recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their knowledge of Quantitative Methods

By Nicholas D

Nov 30, 2017

Very good groundwork

By Christian J

Apr 19, 2016

It is an excellent course. The graphics, explanation, and examples are quite exceptional. Congrats

By R. E

Mar 31, 2018

Useful information presented in a step-by-step, easy to follow way. I stayed motivated throughout the course and was pleased with the content. Moreover, the additional interviews after each week extended the material from the virtual classroom to the real world of scientific research. This course is a solid introduction to Quantitative Methods. I plan to continue and finish the entire Specialization.

By Olusegun A

Mar 31, 2016

I like to admit that I am a better person and am becoming a better manager in the process of taking this course.

By Solomon A

Oct 05, 2017

Great course, taught by very passionate lecturers who know their stuff.

By Adina B

Feb 05, 2017

I've only just started the statistics course but am enjoying it tremendously.

By Wen S

Jul 24, 2017

very good. really helps me out.

By Matthias O

Jul 23, 2017

Nicely designed course. Peer review system is good. I learned good amount of knowledge about research methodology which I could not fully get in the university.

By priyam v

Nov 19, 2017

It was an exciting experience to be the part of this. It enhanced my way of understanding the concepts, with excellent examples and practical learning.

By Muhammad N A

Oct 10, 2017

Extra ordinary course delivery, content, and research training.

By Azara E N

Sep 27, 2016

so educating and fascinating. It has really expanded my intellectual horizons and research venn diagram into more circles.

By Wilkinson M

Dec 02, 2016

I love how clear the information is, and the instructor's enthusiasm keeps me interested.

By Lauren P

Jun 04, 2017

Very good introduction!

By Linda M C

Jun 10, 2017

I learned a great deal from this course - the professor is clear, well organized, and thorough. I would have appreciated an additional session early on about how to review a research article--especially looking at many of the elements that were requested in the assignments--to help students feel more prepared to actually perform the assignments. Being asked to review research articles toward the beginning of the course (lesson 3) felt a bit like being thrown into the deep end before learning to swim. Personally, I instantly felt "out of my depth" and seriously questioned whether I "belonged" in the course or should drop out. But I am glad that I did continue, and hope that others will too, as it is a well-taught, valuable course. Thank you for presenting it.

By Daniel O

Jul 02, 2017

I am in my second year of teaching high school students about research and this course is essential in establishing a foundational knowledge of how good research is done.

By 宋旸

Feb 07, 2016

Very helpful courses.

By Stephanie S

Feb 22, 2016

This course is excellent! I found the content of very high quality, the lecture videos are very clear and easy to understand. What I find remarkable however, is the quality of the exams and assignments! The staff have put in a lot of effort in creating questions and assignments which really test your understanding and knowledge with a clever marking system which always works out to give you a fair mark even when the assignments are peer reviewed. Well done to Anne-Marie and the other staff who put together this course :)

By Mohamed F

Feb 12, 2017

It requires commitments. But is a must for any researcher or a data scientist.

By Sanja S

Nov 29, 2016

Great introduction into methodology and statistics in social sciences

By Bindu B

Jan 07, 2018

All concepts have been presented very clearly with adequate examples.