Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 4, 2018

GM

Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course! Well narrated, even entertaining, VERY well structured, with supporting material, and a great mix of theory and examples or discussions. Perhaps the best MOOC I've ever encountered.

276 - 300 of 745 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By George H B J

Jan 6, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By Petra E C

Oct 9, 2015

Excellent course. Instructive, informative and useful, with the best instructor I have ever had. Best course, by far.

By Ehsan A

Jan 23, 2021

This course is an amazing introduction for those who are stepping into the realm of research, I highly recommend it!

By Esteban R

Apr 3, 2019

Muy buen curso, de muy buena calidad. La implementación de evaluación por pares mejora mucho la exigencia del mismo.

By Dale P

Oct 24, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Daniel K

Mar 17, 2016

Excellent material. The weeks on measurement and sampling went a bit too fast but otherwise the course is fantastic.

By farrukh j

Feb 10, 2016

great course. instructor used simple language, applied concepts and good examples. lecture slides are well prepared.

By N_ens

Jul 2, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Aditya B

Jun 5, 2016

Very well planned and had enough information. I sincerely admire the discipline you tried to bring to the learner.

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Lisa M K

Jun 24, 2022

I really liked the way the course was given and I learned a lot from the subject in a very short period of time!

By Caitlin T

Aug 11, 2016

Excellent review of important terms and concepts. Used it to get ready to run a huge quasi-experimental project.

By Shuma G

Jun 14, 2016

Challenging but really fun course. I've learned a lot that will be helpfull for the search of a master's degree.

By Olusegun A

Mar 31, 2016

I like to admit that I am a better person and am becoming a better manager in the process of taking this course.

By Yahya E

Mar 27, 2022

I have learned a lot from this course and gained many aspects, especially since I am working in the same field.

By Shailja k

Excellent Course. Great Instructor. People involved in designing and delivering the course are one of the Best.

By Fenul

Nov 24, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.

By Shannon G

Jan 28, 2021

Good course. Gives you all the tools you need to succeed and explains the topics in an easy to understand way.

By helda a

Feb 20, 2018

Amazing course and so detailed, first module is little bit boring but later on its so interactive and useful

By Danilo C D C J

Sep 16, 2020

This was a good experience, to be honest I've learned several topics that will help me for future studies.

By Diego Ñ V

Nov 6, 2015

Excellent course! But I am worried because I have already paid the certificate and I have not received it!

By Vipin l

Jun 27, 2021

I have been benefitted immensely by this course.

Well structured, informative and excellent presentations.

By Janis R

Nov 10, 2020

Excellent! The videos were informative and fun. The assignments and quizzes really enhanced my learning.

By Paula A G P

Oct 29, 2020

I think that this is a very complete and interesting course. It is better than I thought at the begining.

By Sebastián A V M

May 15, 2016

Muy buen curso, y creo que también es bastante exigente, pero informativo y formativo en la misma medida.