Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

GM
Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course! Well narrated, even entertaining, VERY well structured, with supporting material, and a great mix of theory and examples or discussions. Perhaps the best MOOC I've ever encountered.

226 - 250 of 601 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Naomi K

Feb 3, 2019

I enjoyed this course and felt the examples used to explain particular information made the material very clear. Well done!

By Maria L

Sep 27, 2016

Great course with great content!! I learnt a lot! But it takes much more time than 4-5h a week as is stated at course info.

By Laura S

Aug 31, 2020

great course with a clear and nice setup. good mix of instructional videos, assignments, check-up questions. I enjoyed it.

By Azara E N

Sep 27, 2016

so educating and fascinating. It has really expanded my intellectual horizons and research venn diagram into more circles.

By Alex S

May 2, 2020

Very well put together course. The lecturer is very engaging, and really tackles the subject matter in an accessible way.

By Mario S D F

Oct 2, 2016

I keep coming back whenever a concept in my actual Medical Education Master classes seems vague. Thank you Prof. Scholten

By Maria F

Nov 8, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Tiffany L

Mar 7, 2019

Very helpful and gives a great overview. Feels as if one is in a class learning, but has the benefit of their own time.

By Md S H

Jun 10, 2018

Its a great course what they have designed for us. I loved and enjoyed that a lot. It helped to learn new things indeed.

By Parvathy S

May 3, 2020

Intelligently structured, easily understandable, as rigorous as a university course would be. Learned a lot. Loved it!

By Simon M W

Jan 21, 2018

This course is quite interesting. I have learned a lot and has exposed me to many things I don't know about research.

By George H B J

Jan 6, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By P E C

Oct 9, 2015

Excellent course. Instructive, informative and useful, with the best instructor I have ever had. Best course, by far.

By Esteban R

Apr 3, 2019

Muy buen curso, de muy buena calidad. La implementación de evaluación por pares mejora mucho la exigencia del mismo.

By Dale P

Oct 24, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Daniel K

Mar 17, 2016

Excellent material. The weeks on measurement and sampling went a bit too fast but otherwise the course is fantastic.

By farrukh j

Feb 10, 2016

great course. instructor used simple language, applied concepts and good examples. lecture slides are well prepared.

By N_ens

Jul 2, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Aditya M B

Jun 5, 2016

Very well planned and had enough information. I sincerely admire the discipline you tried to bring to the learner.

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Caitlin T

Aug 11, 2016

Excellent review of important terms and concepts. Used it to get ready to run a huge quasi-experimental project.

By Raúl A A R

Jun 14, 2016

Challenging but really fun course. I've learned a lot that will be helpfull for the search of a master's degree.

By Olusegun A

Mar 31, 2016

I like to admit that I am a better person and am becoming a better manager in the process of taking this course.

By Shailja k

Excellent Course. Great Instructor. People involved in designing and delivering the course are one of the Best.

By Ioana F

Nov 24, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.