Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

GM
Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course! Well narrated, even entertaining, VERY well structured, with supporting material, and a great mix of theory and examples or discussions. Perhaps the best MOOC I've ever encountered.

251 - 275 of 620 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By farrukh j

Feb 10, 2016

great course. instructor used simple language, applied concepts and good examples. lecture slides are well prepared.

By N_ens

Jul 2, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Aditya M B

Jun 5, 2016

Very well planned and had enough information. I sincerely admire the discipline you tried to bring to the learner.

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Caitlin T

Aug 11, 2016

Excellent review of important terms and concepts. Used it to get ready to run a huge quasi-experimental project.

By Raúl A A R

Jun 14, 2016

Challenging but really fun course. I've learned a lot that will be helpfull for the search of a master's degree.

By Olusegun A

Mar 31, 2016

I like to admit that I am a better person and am becoming a better manager in the process of taking this course.

By Shailja k

Excellent Course. Great Instructor. People involved in designing and delivering the course are one of the Best.

By Ioana F

Nov 24, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.

By helda a

Feb 20, 2018

Amazing course and so detailed, first module is little bit boring but later on its so interactive and useful

By Danilo C D C J

Sep 16, 2020

This was a good experience, to be honest I've learned several topics that will help me for future studies.

By Diego C Ñ V

Nov 6, 2015

Excellent course! But I am worried because I have already paid the certificate and I have not received it!

By Janis R

Nov 10, 2020

Excellent! The videos were informative and fun. The assignments and quizzes really enhanced my learning.

By Andrea G P

Oct 29, 2020

I think that this is a very complete and interesting course. It is better than I thought at the begining.

By Sebastián A V M

May 15, 2016

Muy buen curso, y creo que también es bastante exigente, pero informativo y formativo en la misma medida.

By Edward P

Aug 11, 2020

A well delivered and presented course - I found that it prepared me for my further education very well

By ERIK S

Dec 9, 2015

Excellent course!!!

Very well explained, clear examples, good and rich content

This is a MUST DO one!!!

By Rasha A I

May 6, 2020

It was easy going state of the art learning experience

Thank you for the opportunity and the support

By Nivedh J

Jul 28, 2018

Well paced, well presented and with interesting assessments, this course was a pleasure to carry out

By Jyoti D 1

Jul 23, 2020

Love this course, this is a lifesaver and everything was very well presented and taught. Thank you.

By Andrew D

Jul 9, 2020

Clearly met my expectations. Intellectually challenging but not difficult, if you catch my meaning.

By Christian J

Apr 19, 2016

It is an excellent course. The graphics, explanation, and examples are quite exceptional. Congrats

By Manpreet K M

Jan 22, 2016

Its a very well structured course which makes this course interesting and easy to grasp and learn.

By Walker p

Aug 28, 2018

Great class! I appreciate the focus on the philosophical foundations of the scientific method.

By Aasra A

Sep 15, 2020

This one was the most interesting course. I really enjoyed it. The teacher was also very good.