Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

101 - 125 of 401 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Yuliya T

Mar 19, 2016

This course really helped me to filter out unnecessary and false information and do better quality researches. I always advise this study to people who could merit from it.

So far, the best course I have ever done.

By Rajshekhar I

Dec 16, 2015

I have benefited a lot from this course as a pre-cursor to my PhD work. getting to learn from international experts is a greatest benefit of MOOC. thanks to the faculty and coursera to make this available online.

By Leitha M

Dec 13, 2015

I really enjoyed this course. The concepts and expectations were clear, the quizzes had good explanations for the answers, and the illustrations really helped to make each of the topic areas more understandable.

By Edison K

Jan 20, 2019

Loved every single minute of it!!!!! Very educational and done in a simplistic way and presented in engaging animations. Hats of to the team. Looking forward to more research kind of courses. Best wishes!!!

By Renzo L

Dec 21, 2015

Excellent course. Very tidy and high quality of the visual presentations. In addition, its objectives are pretty clear from the beginning and the evaluation tasks are closely related to the course's topics.

By Victor H

Dec 16, 2018

Exceptionally good introduction for me: I have some experience of this discipline, gained "on the job"; this course was successful in putting my limited knowledge in context, and in teaching me much more.

By Pavel B

Jun 01, 2016

The course gave a really structured sense of what scientific method is and how scientific research shall be conducted. Assessing how the material is exposed to students - one of best courses here, imho.

By Athena L L

May 08, 2018

By Diede K

May 31, 2017

Very interesting and informative course! I am very content with the way the course information is presented. The video's were very clear and concise. Thank you very much for making this course!

By Diego A M R

May 28, 2016

It was a really good course, very easy to understand and was good in keeping the interest up. I would only recommend they offered some, at least optional, exercises to help grasp the content.

By Michaela v d G

Jan 11, 2020

I am following both the Qualitative and Quantitative Methods courses. I love the tutor of the Quantitative methods. The theory is structured clearly and the lectures are a pleasure to watch.

By Susan w

Feb 21, 2020

I learned a lot from this course and also appreciated the course structure. Questions throughout the videos and transcripts that you could print off made the course much more meaningful.

By Rodrigo R F

Mar 09, 2017

O curso é maravilhoso. Dá uma boa base de como são desenvolvidas pesquisas quantitativas, bem como detalhes importantes sobre ética, epistemologia e gnosiologia, história da ciência etc.

By Sen W

Mar 30, 2016

Lots of abstract concepts, really hard to Asian people. And the teacher's talking speed is a little fast. I have to watch the video for more than 4 times to make some sentences clearly.

By Andrés M G

Apr 08, 2018

I found the course very interesting, even very complex in some topics, but that was really constructive too. The course have excellent resources and explanations, I learned a lot.

By Sandro

Jan 23, 2017

I was very happy with the course. Good amount of workload, good videos, transcripts available, and the exam at the end of the course was difficult, but doable after some studying.

By Rachael

Apr 21, 2019

Tough topic if you are relatively new to it - but the presentation and lectures were great, accessible and exceptionally high quality - great job on putting the course together!

By Mohammed A

Oct 01, 2018

This is a great starting course on the topic of Quant Methods. The program could take an entire semester or two if you want to go in depth, but as a starter, it was just right.

By Arman Z

Aug 08, 2019

Very good course material and quizzes. However, I expected a little bit of different themes. Particularly, I expected quantitative analysis - t-test, normal distribution, etc.

By Aroldo L D S B

Mar 17, 2018

It was an exceptional experience with University of Amsterdam, since this course is very well organized and the quality of teaching as well. I will attend the other 4 courses.

By Theo A R S

Jun 22, 2017

Great introduction to the bases of philosophy of science, principles of quantification, scientific experiments and critical analysis for identifying good (or sloppy) science.

By Boris v d H

Dec 15, 2017

Concise and thorough course on the current methodology of quantitative research, grounded on a historical development. Good video's, relevant quizes and peer review essays.

By Cameron

Jul 27, 2019

Excellent course which is really helping me with my research (Sociolinguistics). The handouts can be downloaded and kept as useful, synthetic revision notes. Thank you !!

By Daniel O

Jul 02, 2017

I am in my second year of teaching high school students about research and this course is essential in establishing a foundational knowledge of how good research is done.

By Birtan D

Oct 01, 2019

A well-developed and clear-explained course for future researchers. I've learned precious knowledge in this course, Many thanks to the Professor and all of the team.