Back to Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course focuses on developing truly cross-platform, native iOS and Android apps using React Native (Ver 0.55) and the Expo SDK (Ver. 27.0.0). React Native uses modern JavaScript to get truly native UI and performance while sharing skills and code with the web. You will learn about UI development with React Native UI and layout support and access the native mobile platform's capabilities from Javascript using the Expo SDK. You should have already completed the Bootstrap 4 and the React courses in this specialization before proceeding with this course. At the end of this course you will be able to (a) Build mobile applications targeting multiple platforms with a single codebase, (b) Leverage your React and Javascript skills, (c) Use various features of React Native and the Expo SDK to build truly cross-platform mobile applications, and (d) Use Redux to design the architecture for a React-Redux application...

RV

Aug 21, 2019

I had no previous React competence but I was able to complete this course smoothly thanks the the way the instructor has structured this course. Kudos for him!

MJ

Aug 05, 2019

Great course. Need to update. Some of library used in this course is changed but still can follow by reading updated docs from expo.

1 - 25 of 56 Reviews for Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native

By Muhamad A B J

Aug 05, 2019

By Charles R O

Dec 09, 2018

This course is giving me a great foundation in react-native.

By Sourav P

Aug 10, 2019

The course may be updated to use the latest packages as there are lot of breaking changes in the latest version of the packages.

By Reemah K E

Dec 03, 2018

By Nabin K

Dec 20, 2018

The best course for i have ever taken

By Nguyen T A

Jan 27, 2019

I have many skill ,experience, when join a courses. thank for teacher

By jean-francois p

Feb 01, 2019

Nice course. Had some little trouble to configure some project since Expo have change.

By Javeed I

Nov 06, 2018

Awesome course

By Syed M R

Nov 13, 2018

Best course . I love the way of teaching. It helps me to enhance my career.

By Enrico J

Feb 18, 2019

I have learned a lot during the course and I am looking forward to deploy my first app!

By Gustavo C

Mar 10, 2019

With this course I have seen a sea of possibilities in the development of mobile applications, focusing the main effort on the construction of the app in a familiar way, independently of the platforms where you are going to deploy it.

It really is an interesting approach, highly recommended!

By Allen M

Mar 18, 2019

Good Course for Beginners..

By David H

Jan 13, 2019

I like it so far. :-)

By Cho S

Dec 29, 2018

Learned a lot coming from a very basic coding background

By jaouad b

Aug 02, 2018

I learned a lot from this course. I recommend it to anyone who want to learn how to develope mobile application in simple way with javascript

By vignaux

Aug 14, 2018

Great course about Mobil App with React Native. A lot of knowledge and tips. Thanks J. K. Muppala

By Oleksandr I

Oct 25, 2018

I would call this course from zero to mastery! Highly recommended.

By Raul R

May 01, 2019

Excelent course!!

By Edgar J

Mar 26, 2019

This course is good.

But because of fucking annoying coursera's login capcha, this is my last coure of coursera. Bye bye.

By Carlos A

Mar 28, 2019

Excelente, el profesor es muy bueno y la metodología es la adecuada para este tipo de plataforma.

By Albert V C

May 25, 2019

The course is not perfect but you'll learn a lot, including Redux if you don't know it yet. There are minor issues that could be improved but overall I totally recommend the course. You'll be ready to build React Native apps after completing it!

By Luiz C

May 19, 2019

Great course, engaging videos, good exercises. Really enjoyed

By lifeixiong

May 19, 2019

very clear and not hard!, include many resources

By Ram d

May 27, 2019

nice

By Fernanda R L

Jun 07, 2019

Very well structured and the exercises help a lot to understand more how react works. A little out of date but still good.