Back to Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native

Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

About this Course

This course focuses on developing truly cross-platform, native iOS and Android apps using React Native (Ver 0.55) and the Expo SDK (Ver. 27.0.0). React Native uses modern JavaScript to get truly native UI and performance while sharing skills and code with the web. You will learn about UI development with React Native UI and layout support and access the native mobile platform's capabilities from Javascript using the Expo SDK. You should have already completed the Bootstrap 4 and the React courses in this specialization before proceeding with this course. At the end of this course you will be able to (a) Build mobile applications targeting multiple platforms with a single codebase, (b) Leverage your React and Javascript skills, (c) Use various features of React Native and the Expo SDK to build truly cross-platform mobile applications, and (d) Use Redux to design the architecture for a React-Redux application...

By EJ

Feb 18, 2019

I have learned a lot during the course and I am looking forward to deploy my first app!

By JP

Feb 01, 2019

Nice course. Had some little trouble to configure some project since Expo have change.

19 Reviews

By Allen Mwandunga

Mar 18, 2019

Good Course for Beginners..

By Gustavo Cortés

Mar 10, 2019

With this course I have seen a sea of possibilities in the development of mobile applications, focusing the main effort on the construction of the app in a familiar way, independently of the platforms where you are going to deploy it.

It really is an interesting approach, highly recommended!

By Chuanqi Zhu

Feb 18, 2019

I like the W2 assignment which did impose some challenges and make me understand better on Redux.

I do feel most of the other assignments are too easy

By Enrico John

By jean-francois pelletier

Feb 01, 2019

By Nguyen Tuan Anh

Jan 27, 2019

I have many skill ,experience, when join a courses. thank for teacher

By David Hrabě

Jan 13, 2019

I like it so far. :-)

By Rishi Sukul

Jan 03, 2019

good practice especially the assignments, the exercises are most of the time a bit to easy as fully explained in the video's so is mostly redoing the same think.

By Cho SOne

Dec 29, 2018

Learned a lot coming from a very basic coding background

By Nabin Karki

Dec 20, 2018

The best course for i have ever taken