Back to Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty by University of Pennsylvania

We are all facing different and difficult challenges as we confront the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to support you in this time of uncertainty, the University of Pennsylvania is sharing this free and unique version of Dr. Karen Reivich’s “Resilience Skills” course from the Specialization Foundations of Positive Psychology. Learn how to incorporate resilience interventions into your personal and professional life with Dr. Karen Reivich. In this course, you are exposed to the foundational research in resilience, including protective factors such as mental agility and optimism. Several types of resilience interventions are explored including cognitive strategies; strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions such as gratitude; and a critical relationship enhancement skill. Throughout the course, you will hear examples of individuals using resilience skills in their personal and professional lives....

LH

Great class. Very positive and uplifting. Certainly helped me to calm my anxiety and stress about what is going on in the world. Easy to understand and pleasant. A class I would recommend to others.

FF

The topics are like tools very handy. It provides both skills that can be very helpful both on negative and positive emotions. The discussions and examples were clearly explain.Good Job.Keep it up!!

426 - 450 of 748 Reviews for Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty

By Majda T

Jan 1, 2021

Was extremely useful. IN te middle of COVID, and the course, had a major earthquake. Que mas?

By Camille B

Jan 31, 2021

Very interesting. Course gave me information on a new way of reasoning and new way of living.

By Indera L

Jul 13, 2020

The course covers massive information, tips, guidance, skills needed by a person become an au

By marisse f

Jun 10, 2020

It was a very good course. I do a lot of work on Resiliency and have studied the topic a lot

By Susan P

I really enjoyed the course, it was very well taught, informative, practical and challenging.

By Sandeep B

This is a very timely course, and helped me learn more about myself and what I can do better.

By Nadia N

Feb 28, 2021

Really useful course, with clear examples and easy-to-follow information relayed. Thank you!

By Brittany J

Nov 10, 2020

Loved this course. I love positive psychology and I learned new information which was great!

By Des

Jun 9, 2020

The course was well structured and easy to follow. The examples allowed for further insight.

By Paula F C S R c

Amazing course and content!!! Thanks YouPen and all the people envolved on this free course!

By Hristos N

Mar 4, 2021

I have no words to describe it. Really great. Thank you very much. My warm congratulations.

By JAIME D

Jun 1, 2020

I absolutely loved this course and will consider taking Foundations of Positive Psychology.

By Septia R

This course is very helpful. Thanks to Dr. Reivich for sharing your knowledge to all of us!

By CMSgt C J

Sep 8, 2020

Outstanding course, thought provoking information, and better understanding of resilience!

By Valerian C

Sep 4, 2020

It teaches and enforced best practices and good attitude. I enjoyed the course very much.

By Angela

Jul 19, 2020

useful techniques to change your thought process, which drives your emotions and behavior.

By Deepti M

Jul 15, 2020

The course is informative and gives great suggestions and tips on how to build resiliance.

By Harald N

Jun 1, 2020

A really interesting subject that gave me a lot to think about and to work with in my life

By Susanne M

Apr 17, 2020

This was a great course! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to participate.

By Ivonne L F

Jan 12, 2021

Excelentes herramienta para aplicar en mi labor con adolescentes en escuelas a distancia.

By Anna B F M

Aug 20, 2020

Very insightful and helpful in managing one's cognitive strategies to develop resilience.

By Hugo C

Feb 12, 2021

Excelente Curso y altamente recomendable. Es muy clara y didactica la Dra Karen Reivich

By Deneen B

Aug 21, 2020

This should mandatory for everyone, but especially for people managers in the workplace!

By Eric Y

Interesting and insightful. Useful for sharing with others the ideas and insight gained.

By Pooja G

Jul 15, 2020

It's truly an amazing course. I learned many concepts. It helped me gain many insights.