Back to Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty by University of Pennsylvania

We are all facing different and difficult challenges as we confront the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to support you in this time of uncertainty, the University of Pennsylvania is sharing this free and unique version of Dr. Karen Reivich’s “Resilience Skills” course from the Specialization Foundations of Positive Psychology. Learn how to incorporate resilience interventions into your personal and professional life with Dr. Karen Reivich. In this course, you are exposed to the foundational research in resilience, including protective factors such as mental agility and optimism. Several types of resilience interventions are explored including cognitive strategies; strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions such as gratitude; and a critical relationship enhancement skill. Throughout the course, you will hear examples of individuals using resilience skills in their personal and professional lives....

FF

The topics are like tools very handy. It provides both skills that can be very helpful both on negative and positive emotions. The discussions and examples were clearly explain.Good Job.Keep it up!!

LH

Great class. Very positive and uplifting. Certainly helped me to calm my anxiety and stress about what is going on in the world. Easy to understand and pleasant. A class I would recommend to others.

226 - 250 of 486 Reviews for Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty

By Penny M

Jul 28, 2020

I really loved this course since it gave me lots of resources to cope with difficult times in my life.

Thanks for doing it!

By Deepali A

Jun 18, 2020

This course is really worth doing to enhance your resilience skills. Also, the content provided is very enriched.

Thank you.

By Andrea V Á R

Thank you very much! I really love this course. I´ve alredy started to practice this skills. Congratulations for your work!

By Drew M

Apr 22, 2020

Amazing course! Lots of research but very applicable to everyone and many tools and skills you can start implementing ASAP.

By Mette K F H

May 12, 2020

Loved it - a good mix of excellent theory and practical exercises. I enjoyed it so much. Can I have a course certificate??

By Staci N

Sep 28, 2020

What an insightful view of how we think without realizing it and what we can do to create healthier communication skills.

By Micaela S D

Jun 06, 2020

Excellent course. I felt it really helped giving you the means to help yourself in your personal and professional life.

By Gilda G

Apr 22, 2020

Great mooc. Very clear and easy with pratical things to do. Thanks a lot! I think I 'am going to tacke the spécialisation

By Kim Y

Sep 23, 2020

Wow, just wow. This was such an amazing course and I am so glad I took it! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me!

By Matt K

May 02, 2020

A wonderful, timely, fascinating, practical and engaging course. Thank you so much for making it available to everyone!

By Tatiana O

excellent course to keep growing my knowledge of self-growth and continue to nurture my mind with positive information.

By Peter T C

May 13, 2020

I appreciate this free course. The concepts learned will be used in my practice as a licensed mental health counselor.

By Gary H

Apr 30, 2020

Excellent course and really helpful to my thinking an personal development. Thank you and keep up this this great work

By Kenneth L F

May 02, 2020

Great overall course, lots of good information and resource. Highly recommended to anyone during this difficult times

By Robin I

Sep 23, 2020

Excellent course with excellent instructor. Very helpful, especially in these trying times. Recommend to everyone.

By Lourdes S L

Jun 30, 2020

It´s a good introducory course, this help to regonoze some tools that focus in developing some skills in resilience.

By Anthony S

Thank you for providing me with real time and applicable skills that will serve to enhance my life and those I love.

By Barbara B

Sep 21, 2020

This course was amazing! Every bit of information was relevant and actionable. Thank you so much, Karen and others!

By Douglas T

Jul 31, 2020

This is an awesome course! I would love to bring this to my place of employment for more people to benefit from it.

By Flavia C

Jul 05, 2020

i'm really satisfied with the couse and how, specifically, such a complex topic has been well explained. Excellent!

By Caron C

Jun 06, 2020

Karen was excellent and provide much insightful information. Very helpful and will be extremely useful in my life.

By eduardo c

Aug 04, 2020

Very good teacher, easy to follow tips to enhance Resilience skills, very interesting topics very well presented.

By Deborah M

Jun 02, 2020

This truly opened my eyes to how to build resilience in ourselves and recognize it in others. Highly recommend !!

By Matty G K

Jul 13, 2020

love it! very simple to follow and understand! full of new useful information! i would love to have another one.

By Nabarro N

Again learn more and reflect on my self first . It is a real pleasure to could follow this course . Thanks a lot