Back to Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty by University of Pennsylvania

We are all facing different and difficult challenges as we confront the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to support you in this time of uncertainty, the University of Pennsylvania is sharing this free and unique version of Dr. Karen Reivich’s “Resilience Skills” course from the Specialization Foundations of Positive Psychology. Learn how to incorporate resilience interventions into your personal and professional life with Dr. Karen Reivich. In this course, you are exposed to the foundational research in resilience, including protective factors such as mental agility and optimism. Several types of resilience interventions are explored including cognitive strategies; strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions such as gratitude; and a critical relationship enhancement skill. Throughout the course, you will hear examples of individuals using resilience skills in their personal and professional lives....

JK

Jun 02, 2020

Excellent course on resilience skills in a time of uncertainty. It has helped me learnt many skills useful to face real life challanges. Thank you Coursera and team for developing such a nice course

LH

Great class. Very positive and uplifting. Certainly helped me to calm my anxiety and stress about what is going on in the world. Easy to understand and pleasant. A class I would recommend to others.

201 - 225 of 350 Reviews for Resilience Skills in a Time of Uncertainty

By Susan P

I really enjoyed the course, it was very well taught, informative, practical and challenging.

By Sandeep B

This is a very timely course, and helped me learn more about myself and what I can do better.

By Des

Jun 09, 2020

The course was well structured and easy to follow. The examples allowed for further insight.

By Paula F C S R c

Amazing course and content!!! Thanks YouPen and all the people envolved on this free course!

By Jaime D

Jun 01, 2020

I absolutely loved this course and will consider taking Foundations of Positive Psychology.

By Septia R

This course is very helpful. Thanks to Dr. Reivich for sharing your knowledge to all of us!

By Angela

Jul 19, 2020

useful techniques to change your thought process, which drives your emotions and behavior.

By Deepti M

Jul 15, 2020

The course is informative and gives great suggestions and tips on how to build resiliance.

By Harald N

Jun 01, 2020

A really interesting subject that gave me a lot to think about and to work with in my life

By Susanne M

Apr 17, 2020

This was a great course! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to participate.

By Eric Y

Interesting and insightful. Useful for sharing with others the ideas and insight gained.

By Pooja G

Jul 15, 2020

It's truly an amazing course. I learned many concepts. It helped me gain many insights.

By Cortez F S

May 03, 2020

Loved this course. I am curious about diving more into these studies now that itś over.

By Geoffrey H

Apr 30, 2020

Really get course and I learned a lot of interesting and important fact and techniques.

By Yasmin H

Jun 23, 2020

very interesting and eye opening to new techniques. easy to follow and necessary tools

By François F P

Great course to build resilience skills and also learning a bit more about yourself

By Barbara H P

Jul 06, 2020

Fantastic professor! Her personal examples made the course even more interesting.

By Jorge A H F

May 23, 2020

Take your time and listen. Excellent knowledge and really well explain. Perfect

By Claudio A d S

Jun 25, 2020

Apresenta interessantes ideias aplicadas sobre a forma de vermos a nossa vida.

By Danielle N

Very informative and relevant. Most of the concepts were new to me. Thank you!

By Rachel

May 12, 2020

Excellent course, engaging content and highly relevant right now. Thank you!

By Jenna K

practical advice for my clinical work as a health coach - thank you so much

By Diana Š

May 09, 2020

Thank you very much, it was very useful, personally and professionally :).