Back to Russian for beginners 2. Русский язык A1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Russian for beginners 2. Русский язык A1 by Saint Petersburg State University

Russian is considered to be one of the world's most difficult languages. This course aimed at helping those who are interested in understanding the Russian language. Every unit of the course consists of several parts explaining vocabulary, phonetics (pronunciation), grammar, and provides examples of simple dialogues in Russian. Russian for Beginners 2 continues to explain the basics of Russian to those who have already completed the first part of the course (Russian for Beginners 1). Upon completion of the course students will have learned: the main Russian verbs of movement as well as their conjugation in the Past, Present and Future tense; the formation of Genitive, Dative and Prepositional case of Russian nouns, pronouns and adjectives; the formation of cardinal and ordinal numerals. The course contains more than 150 new words and conversational phrases providing the learner with a basic vocabulary for everyday communication on such topics as shopping, traveling, life in a city and personal activities....

JB

Apr 29, 2020

This is a good course for beginners who already have some experience with the Russian language.

CL

Jun 04, 2020

Excellent courseware, only downside is some parts requires further explanations.

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Russian for beginners 2. Русский язык A1

By Xiangyi L

Mar 23, 2020

At the beginning of 2 courses , coz I already have some foundations before, it wasn't too hard I am only revising. However it really become difficult here! I can speak 3 languages now so I definitely know language requires practice and repetition. in this course only there are very short videos about the knowledge ,almost without any explanation and practice to show!

Week 1 in this course I already found in order to understand a knowledge in test I must google or search myself. which is really painful , I feel I don't enjoy learning or actually learning anything at all .

I do not recommend anyone who wants to start learning Russian used this specialisation unless you have very strong initiative. and I know this specialisation is pretty new, so I really wish the faculty can make effort to change this. this comment made on 22nd March

By SATVIK S

Aug 04, 2020

They teach something they ask something else!! Extremely insufficient teaching! Not at all happy with this course!

By Rolando A G Z

Aug 10, 2020

It is a good course that complements the first two modules of the A1 specialization. It contains more quizes, exercises and vocabulary, I recommend it without hesitation to improve or review A1 concepts

By Jimmy B

Jul 30, 2020

Very good

By MGirgis@etihad.ae

Jun 09, 2020

I think the course is perfect but it needs more explanations when it comes to the examples before moving on to the exams part, the content needs sometime for English translation.