Back to Russian Alphabet

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Russian Alphabet by Saint Petersburg State University

Russian is considered to be one of the world's most difficult languages. This course is aimed at helping those who are interested in understanding the basics of the Russian language, and preparing learners to further their language acquisition. Upon completion of the course students will have learned: the structure of Russian alphabet; how to write and read in Russian; how to pronounce Russian words; and recognise particular sounds and words in speech. After completing the course learners can continue to explore the language on Russian for Beginners 1. The course contains extensive video and audio materials on the basics of Russian phonetics. More than 150 exercises are provided for the learners to apply the knowledge they will learn on the course....

RA
Feb 27, 2021

Very good foundation. I loved that it has many examples, and that the topics are very well organized. Thank you so much. My next review might be in Russian after i completed the second course :)

AW
Apr 7, 2020

A good way to start if you have no idea how to. It prepares you you with the alphabet, vowels and basic annunciation skills, reading skills. overall it helped me. See you in the next course!

26 - 50 of 106 Reviews for Russian Alphabet

By Kelly C

Nov 19, 2020

Very easy course, they actually made the course so easy to catch up even in your busy life. Each videos helps you to make sure you understand the Russian alphabet

By ELİF K V

Jun 23, 2020

The course language 's very clear and understandable. The excersizes of th's course is enough to understand Russian alphabet. Thank you for this opportunity.

By YÜCEL Y

Oct 6, 2020

Güzel hazırlanmış bir kurs. Alfabe öğretimi çok iyi. Kurallar biraz daha açık ve örneklerle anlatılsa daha verimli olacktır. Çok teşekkürler.

By Pablo N B

Jan 10, 2021

By completing this course I was able to satisfactorily acquire the knowledge I was interested in.

It' s a short and highly practical course.

By Lyka P

Jun 24, 2020

I’m already familiar with the Russian alphabet, and yet I still learned things I never knew about it through this course. Thank you so much!

By Mariana A A D

May 3, 2020

I am very glad that I could finish this course. It is a perfect course for those who want to learn with perfection the Russian Alphabet.

By Thassya S d C

May 9, 2020

This course is well defined and easy to understand. I recommend for the ones who wish to give the first step in the Russian language.

By Logan M

Oct 12, 2020

Great content, easy to follow. This has been a huge help in learning the basic fundamentals of the Russian language.

By Komron S

Jun 12, 2020

I really enjoy this course and it's really helpfull for that persons who wanna learn english. Спасибо вам огромное .

By Jhonatan S R

Sep 27, 2020

It is an amazing course where I could understand and learning the use of all the letters in the Russian alphabet.

By Rolando A G Z

Aug 9, 2020

Excelent course, it provides a good understanding of the alphabet with important speaking and grammar details

By Andrea V

Jan 15, 2021

It's very hard learning a new language online but this course covers the basics in an interactive manner.

By Rafael P

May 13, 2020

Muy buen curso, ayuda mucho a los principiantes a tener una buena base del idioma y su pronunciación!

By Diana P S R

Aug 1, 2020

I loved it, Russian it is difficult because all of the sounds but honestly it´s an amazing journey.

By Jimmy B

Apr 23, 2020

This is a very good course for those trying to start with the language for the first time.

By Haerearii H K M

Mar 5, 2021

The first time I learn the Russian language and the material was perfectly clear for me.

By ธนัญญา ก

Dec 21, 2020

It's a good course! I like it. It has a lot of tricks!! that made me studied easier.

By Krisztina C

Dec 13, 2020

Very clearly offers the basics and the foundation for learning the Russian language.

By Sandro R G C

Nov 12, 2020

Las clases son muy efectivas y dinámicas. Excelente material para aprender ruso.

By Ashica N

Jun 3, 2020

I learned a lot about the Russian alphabet and its pronunciation in this course.

By Juan I A

Aug 27, 2020

I understood everything, a really good course and keep going with the rest!

By Marei A A Q

Jan 6, 2021

The most comprehensive course of the russian alphabet I have encountered

By Chesley R

Dec 28, 2020

easier way to print out the alphabet and word lists would be helpful

By Zuelfigar A E G

its fantastic course easy and good i love it thank you very much

By Rana A

Feb 9, 2021

It was really good and helpfully for me. Thanks for everything.