Back to Russian Language for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Russian Language for Beginners by Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology

Have you often heard that learning Russian is very difficult? We want to show you that Russian is not difficult at all if you study it systematically, as it is presented in this course. This express course has a clear structure of presentation of the material, following which you will master the basic grammar and vocabulary step by step to start speaking Russian. This course will allow you to master the basics of Russian grammar in the scope of the A1 level exam and even some additional topics. This Russian Language course allows you to start reading and speaking Russian, even if you have never studied Russian before. The course is rather grammatical, that is, after studying it, you will master many different grammatical constructions, this will allow you to easily compose phrases and talk about anything you want to talk about. The course is well illustrated, it will make you learning Russian in a fun and easy way. The course has a communicative orientation: this means that the new grammar and vocabulary is presented in the dialogues, in which you can also easily take part, having mastered the material of each lesson. This course can help you master the basics of the Russian language in order to successfully start studying in Russia, in particular if you are planning to get a higher education in Russia and study at one of the best Russian universities. The basics of vocabulary and grammar presented in this course will help you feel more comfortable in the Russian language environment if you live, study or travel in Russia....

MS
Oct 14, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful course. I learned a lot, and everything was so clear! I look forward to future courses :)

YA
Sep 9, 2021

It's so cool! and it teaches me everything I need. Thanks:)

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Russian Language for Beginners

By Sebastián C

Sep 18, 2021

An amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to learn Russian language. The content is clear and perfectly explained, the tests are good and if you have any doubts you can get a reply to your doubts quite quickly. I wanted to thank MIPT and the marevlous teacher Irina Gavrikova for helping me learn and fall in love with this beautiful language.

By Matthew S

Oct 15, 2021

By Yohanes G A

Sep 10, 2021

It's so cool! and it teaches me everything I need. Thanks:)

By Arley F O M