Back to Sales Pitch and Closing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sales Pitch and Closing by Northwestern University

In Course 3 of the Art of Sales Specialization, you will learn how to give great presentations with dashing style and self-confidence. You will also learn how to ask the looming closing question. Finally, you will learn how to develop your brand and go above and beyond for your clients....

C

It was highly recommended as a powerful training course and it shared experiences by experts to enhance selling skills organised by Mr. Craig Wortmann.

VB
Jan 31, 2021

Great course! I definitely suggested to everyone that would like to develop their skills on sales! Great Job Craig!

1 - 25 of 36 Reviews for Sales Pitch and Closing

By Antonio C V G

Aug 30, 2018

Courses 1 and 2 of the specialisation are excellent!

Unfortunalty this is not the casee for course 3.

Although it provides with a very good tool the "win/loss debrief", which I liked a lot, the "closing" part is not at the level of my expectations. Actually it's quite weak.

Anyway, the toolkit provided through the 3 courses is very useful and powerful, in spite of not being complete.

By Vijay R

Oct 7, 2019

Worth the 4 stars any day. But is it worth 5 stars? Debatable. The assignments are not intense enough to give additional joy. I have done many other courses which made me wait for the next assignment. Here it was the opposite

By Ahmed A S

Nov 13, 2018

Great course and highly recommend to complete the whole specialization

By Jorge V

Oct 30, 2018

Great Course! Very useful concepts. Great tools.

By BEY G K

Jan 17, 2019

Thank you!

By Alberto C

Jun 20, 2020

I was looking for a Sales course, this is not my first experience with Coursera. I got some certificates in 2016, to be honest with you I cannot say to be fully satisfied, I decided to give up. After four years, I had a look to some online Sales courses and at the end I decided to enroll to this one by watching a Craig's video. He is the Professor for whole course and the full Specialization, he is magnetic, he allowed me to understand concepts that I was unable to learn by reading books. I want to share my life experience of yesterday, having a drink with a friend of mine, we were at open air and we had a talking to a person close to us. This person introduced himself as a Biotechnologies Professor with experiences spent to international universities, he was just a bit proud of himself. He started talking about history, mainly with my friend and he started complaining with him. I said to me: this is my fish! I just started with a couple of impact questions, only with these I have been able to catch his attention, he turned his face and his whole body towards me. What about the rest? I had an experience like have a remote control in my hands, this is powerful! This is a message for Craig: here you have my personal standing ovation for you!!!

I'll be happy to receive your feedback. Alberto :)

By Charalampos C

I strongly recommend this course, and the entire Specialisation! It helps to build a toolbox, improving skills in sales.

The specific course could be a bit longer, providing more examples on closing and presenting.

The instructor, Craig Wortmann, is outstanding - all the videos are an example of how to deliver clear messages during a presentation!

By Edwin D S d L

Dec 11, 2020

This course helps hone the vital skills of pitching, presentation and closing, and complements this with strategies for receiving and getting feedback and tools for keeping a tally of wins and loses along the way in order to be able to improve continuously.

By Chong K F

By Violetta B

Feb 1, 2021

By Mauro R

Apr 4, 2021

Great course! Totally recommended to people that want to upgrade their sales skills!

By Karl E K

Jul 6, 2020

You will learn key elements of delivering powerful presentations!

By Siti N b B

May 14, 2020

Very good course to help us to branding ourselves in workplace

By Kehinde D

I had an insightful learning session with this course.

By Carlo J

Jun 28, 2020

Very informative, Im very happy with the course.

By TEE S L

May 1, 2020

Excellent course designed for sales person.

By Hung-Kai F

Apr 15, 2020

Nice course! it's helpful for my sales job

By Peter S

Mar 17, 2020

Informative and to the point. Thank you.

By Carlos S

Feb 18, 2020

Great course to stretch out your skills!

By Michael A

Apr 16, 2019

Enjoyed the course, I thought the video

By Mahmoud S

Jan 5, 2021

so informative and practical course

By Samar C

Apr 11, 2020

Practical and to the point.