Back to Sales Pitch and Closing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sales Pitch and Closing by Northwestern University

In Course 3 of the Art of Sales Specialization, you will learn how to give great presentations with dashing style and self-confidence. You will also learn how to ask the looming closing question. Finally, you will learn how to develop your brand and go above and beyond for your clients....

C

It was highly recommended as a powerful training course and it shared experiences by experts to enhance selling skills organised by Mr. Craig Wortmann.

AS
Nov 12, 2018

Great course and highly recommend to complete the whole specialization

1 - 25 of 29 Reviews for Sales Pitch and Closing

By Antonio C V G

Aug 30, 2018

Courses 1 and 2 of the specialisation are excellent!

Unfortunalty this is not the casee for course 3.

Although it provides with a very good tool the "win/loss debrief", which I liked a lot, the "closing" part is not at the level of my expectations. Actually it's quite weak.

Anyway, the toolkit provided through the 3 courses is very useful and powerful, in spite of not being complete.

By Ahmed A S

Nov 13, 2018

Great course and highly recommend to complete the whole specialization

By Jorge V

Oct 30, 2018

Great Course! Very useful concepts. Great tools.

By BEY G K

Jan 17, 2019

Thank you!

By Vijay R

Oct 7, 2019

Worth the 4 stars any day. But is it worth 5 stars? Debatable. The assignments are not intense enough to give additional joy. I have done many other courses which made me wait for the next assignment. Here it was the opposite

By Alberto C

Jun 20, 2020

I was looking for a Sales course, this is not my first experience with Coursera. I got some certificates in 2016, to be honest with you I cannot say to be fully satisfied, I decided to give up. After four years, I had a look to some online Sales courses and at the end I decided to enroll to this one by watching a Craig's video. He is the Professor for whole course and the full Specialization, he is magnetic, he allowed me to understand concepts that I was unable to learn by reading books. I want to share my life experience of yesterday, having a drink with a friend of mine, we were at open air and we had a talking to a person close to us. This person introduced himself as a Biotechnologies Professor with experiences spent to international universities, he was just a bit proud of himself. He started talking about history, mainly with my friend and he started complaining with him. I said to me: this is my fish! I just started with a couple of impact questions, only with these I have been able to catch his attention, he turned his face and his whole body towards me. What about the rest? I had an experience like have a remote control in my hands, this is powerful! This is a message for Craig: here you have my personal standing ovation for you!!!

I'll be happy to receive your feedback. Alberto :)

By Charalampos C

I strongly recommend this course, and the entire Specialisation! It helps to build a toolbox, improving skills in sales.

The specific course could be a bit longer, providing more examples on closing and presenting.

The instructor, Craig Wortmann, is outstanding - all the videos are an example of how to deliver clear messages during a presentation!

By Chong K F

By Karl E K

Jul 6, 2020

You will learn key elements of delivering powerful presentations!

By Siti N b B

May 14, 2020

Very good course to help us to branding ourselves in workplace

By Kehinde D

I had an insightful learning session with this course.

By Carlo J

Jun 28, 2020

Very informative, Im very happy with the course.

By TEE S L

May 1, 2020

Excellent course designed for sales person.

By Hung-Kai F

Apr 15, 2020

Nice course! it's helpful for my sales job

By Peter S

Mar 17, 2020

Informative and to the point. Thank you.

By JORGE C S R

Feb 18, 2020

Great course to stretch out your skills!

By Michael A

Apr 16, 2019

Enjoyed the course, I thought the video

By Samar C

Apr 11, 2020

Practical and to the point.

By Imam A S