Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD

Feb 26, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

AV

Sep 23, 2019

A very good and useful course focusing not only on grammar and papers but on personal statements and news articles as well. The lecturer shares lots of insight from her vast experience and examples.

526 - 550 of 1,152 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Min J K K

Mar 21, 2018

It is a well explained, easy to understand, helpful course for beginners. It offers a wide introduction. Very recommendable!

By Brooke C L

Aug 02, 2020

I learned a lot and it has greatly improved my ability to write. Now I feel confident while writing and editing for others.

By Sara C

Jun 26, 2020

For as much as I dislike writing, I thought this course did a great job teaching me what to concentrate on when I do write.

By Noel Z M

Es un curso excelente, lo recomiendo para estudiantes de posgrado interesados en realizar próximas publicaciones académicas

By Laurene D

Oct 31, 2019

I have learned a lot from this course that will be invaluable in my profession as well as in many areas of life. Thank you.

By anas z n

Aug 27, 2019

I've never seen such in my life.

It is very structured and the content is great and very enough to get to a very good level

By Eseosa F I

Jan 02, 2020

It was as though I took the course right at Stanford! Really wonderful content. I'm very content with the skills I learnt!

By Carolina N D

Jul 31, 2020

This is a very usefull course, everything I learned here is a practical knowledge to use on my carrer as an investigator.

By Tulio A A M

Dec 21, 2019

This course amazed me! Dr. Kristin Sainani knows how to engage students and teaches didactically. I highly recommend it.

By Gabriel P d C

Jan 02, 2019

This course teaches fundamentals of writing and a lot of scientific skill which are not normally taught at universities.

By Sarah A

Mar 18, 2020

This course gave me great writing advice and handy tips to make my job as a scientific editor easier. Highly recommend!

By Mohd Y B

Dec 13, 2019

Excellent course, there is a lot to learn here. The course is very engaging and powerful to enhance scientific writing.

By Darren W L L

Jun 23, 2020

Clear & concise course teaching very practical skills of writing essential to all aspiring researchers and scientists.

By Ritu S

Jun 21, 2020

The course was very beneficial and helpful to improve on areas that need correction while handling scientific writing.

By Virginia

Excellent course! It helped me tremendously improve my writing skills, teaching me how to combine quality and content.

By Carolina L D

May 12, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso, aprendí cual es la mejor manera de escribir en ingles y los errores que usualmente se cometen

By Jose A G

Oct 29, 2018

Very clear explanations, to the point and with just the correct amount of repeated exercises to make everything clear.

By Saswat G

Jun 05, 2020

Besides being a good teacher, the instructor always seemed excited and enthusiastic. This is why I loved this course.

By Isabel M

Gostei muito do curso, sem dúvida que aprendi bastante e que os conceitos lecionados tiveram bastante aplicabilidade!

By Yiming W

It was a great course and I have definitely learned a lot. I am now much more aware of the clutter in my own writing.

By Denise d O M

Sep 29, 2019

I want to thanks all team that worked for this course happening. It was amazing and I learned a lot! Thank very much.

By Pablo M A

Aug 31, 2018

Not only useful and convenient indications for scientific writing, but also a really interesting and pleasant course.

By Madalina A P

Mar 19, 2018

The whole course was amazing! It's a good way of making you aware as a writer or scientist of what you write and how.

By Aimee K

Sep 24, 2019

Great course for beginners and those who have been conducting research and/or writing scientific articles for years.

By Shermaine

Jun 01, 2019

Lots of very helpful tips for new science writer. Modules are evenly distributed and well taught by the instructors.